“A fantastic stay. Thank you.”

Broadway Country House Hotel
Ranked #5 of 15 Laugharne B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Wanted to stay in South Wales as had not visited this area before, but had no idea where to book. This hotel was a bit like sticking a pin in the road atlas, but what a find!! From the moment we arrived, we were treated superbly. This is a small, family run business (in fact, most of the staff seem to be part of the family) and it does what it sets out to do brilliantly. The rooms are very comfortable. Ours had French windows opening out into the gardens. This can be a bit disconcerting at first as other guests are walking past your room, but there are only 8 rooms (I think!?) so the passing 'traffic' isn't actually a problem at all & you soon get used to it. In fact, it turned out to be rather nice as I would take my morning coffee straight from my room and sit overlooking the countryside & sea in the distance. I had the best nights sleep that I've ever had in a hotel...no traffic noise, no street lights, no late night revellers, so, if you're looking for a peaceful getaway...this is the place. Now, the food. Ate in the restaurant on 3 of our 4 night stay. The food here is simply excellent. If I can make a request, can the hotel add the pork loin (which was a special during our stay) to its main menu as it was to die for!!. The breakfasts here are the best I've ever had in a hotel. The service here is first class.....nothing is too much trouble. All the staff are friendly and chatty...if you want that, or they'll leave you alone if you want that. I cannot praise this hotel enough & would strongly recommend it if you're looking to stay in the area. I am looking forward to my return visit. Thank you for a lovely stay. Keep doing what you're doing and I plan to visit again soon.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Oswestrian720

Reviewed May 29, 2013

We had our wedding here last saturday and the whole day was perfect. The location is absolutely beautiful and the staff were extremely helpful and provided us with exactly the day we wanted. I would highly recommend Broadway country house.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Carrie R
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Keith and I first went to see Sian and Jo about a year ago to see if the venue would be right for our wedding. From the moment we arrived we were made so welcome. The journey that commenced back then was full of nice memories and nothing was too much trouble despite us both having a few blonde (me) and senior moments (Keith and I) along the way.

On the day we were married, guests that were staying at the hotel were allocated lovely spotlessly clean and beautifully presented ensuite rooms, which were all individual with some having amazing Estuary views. Our Honeymoon suite was simply amazing. Flowers and a card left for us was a real personal gesture with Champange to follow.

We were married in the orangry which was decorated with flowers. The chairs were laid out to give everyone a good view of the ceremony and our choice of music met us as we arrived.

We had pimns and Canapes whilst the photographs were taken followed by a wonderful meal.

The attention to detail was second to none and Sian, Jo and all the staff worked tirelessly to make sure everything ran smoothly. We couldn't have wished for a more perfect day or perfect Venue or perfect hosts. We have given our review 5 out of 5 which doesn't do it justice they deserve far more.
A Huge thankyou from a very happy Mr and Mrs Cooper.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

All my family viewed hotel before wedding, hotel was perfect and staff were helpful. Came to setting up day before wedding, staff were rude and unhelpful. Asked about cake table swag, they said they'd put in on later, still wasn't there when we were cutting the cakeeven though it was paid for.
The day of the wedding was really warm asking for ice cream for one adult out of all my guest to have instead of their dessert was asking to much of them even though the children were having it.
Didn't see much staff throughout the day, was made to pay for my drink on arrival even though was in package (i was the bride).
Drinks at the bar prices were always different each time you went to bar.
plus side food was outstanding and the rooms was lovely esp the views.
Breakfast in the morning was out of this world.
On departure husband had put our things in the car, i went back to say goodbye to the staff and to tell them flourist had already picked vases up, and i over heard them in the tv/fire room slagging my wedding party off.
so hopefully for furture weddings the staff will be more professional with people from any backgrounds or at least keep their opinion to themselves after the bride and groom have left.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Tracy R
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Excellent food - beautiful presentation along with the flourishing tastes of Modern British cuisine.
All staff were very friendly and my family and I were made to feel very welcome during our visit.
Both my husband and I found that the rooms were thoroughly cleaned each day and felt very cosy yet contemporary as well as being child-friendly.
We found that the Broadway Country House Hotel was not only a great place to come for a family break but a romantic get-away too with beautiful beaches only a matter of miles away.
Our visit to the Hotel exceeded all our original expectations and we were thrilled with the positive atmosphere that the Country House provided.
I hope to come back to Pembrokeshire again soon, and if me and my family return, we will definitely be staying here again!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank helenagflow96
Reviewed January 30, 2013

My Partner and I got married here last October and could not have chosen anywhere better. The staff were extreamly helpful both before, during and after the big day. The food was amazing (We have also eaten here on a night out!) it really cannot be faulted. Our guests were really impressed with the whole place, it's a stunning location and I would recommend it to anybody for either a night out, sunday lunch or special occassion. We were all made to feel very welcome. Complete value for money!

Room Tip: The Bridal Suite is stunning, a brilliant start to married life!