“Guaranteed, a great stay!”

Hampton House Bed & Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Trefin
Hampton House Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 6 Trefin B&B and Inns
Budapest
“Guaranteed, a great stay!”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

We highly recommend this B+B: it has many of the comforts you’d want at home (inc wifi), with a very warm welcome, and was spotless. Particularly noteworthy were the bathrooms (good hot showers, as well as a bath in some), and huge breakfasts (including home-grown tomatoes and their own eggs), and the attention to detail in the rooms; a kettle with teabags etc was much appreciated.
As noted by another reviewer, the location is perfect for the Pembrokeshire coastal trail, and the owners are usually on hand to provide info and advice on buses and walks etc., and rainy-day options if you’re unlucky with the weather (we weren’t!) – all extremely useful. You’ll find plenty of local music too - check out The Ship Inn down the road, and more!
Wish we could've stayed longer - can’t wait to go back - many thanks!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Vivienne7, Owner at Hampton House Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, August 30, 2013
Thank you for your review, we are so glad you enjoyed your time here. We are lucky to live in such a lovely area and to be able to share it with our guests and hope you can return before too long!

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Birmingham UK
Reviewed August 14, 2013

I would recommend this B&B very highly. I would not have extended my stay otherwise, and when I asked if I could do so, the owners went out of their way to make it possible, at some inconvenience to their own family. My rooms (I used 2 over 4 nights) were comfortable, clean, well-equipped and very quiet. The beds were firm and the bathroom facilities excellent. Chris and Viv were friendly and helpful and made me feel very welcome. The full English breakfast was well-prepared and delicious. The house is within very easy walking distance of the Pembrokeshire Coastal Path and is an obvious way point for walkers on that route. Trefin, though small, boasts a good pub and a tea room which serves the best cream tea I have come across in a long while.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank David A
Vivienne7, Owner at Hampton House Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, August 17, 2013
Thank you very much indeed for your review and the lovely pictures which you have posted. We hope that now you have found this tranquil spot, you will be able to return to see more of the coastline and antiquities of the area - you will certainly be made most welcome at Hampton House. For others who may see this, the café is called The Mill café Trefin, and I agree, the cream teas are delicious!
Utrecht, The Netherlands
Reviewed July 14, 2013

We stayed in this b&b for two nights and we greatly enjoyed the spacious and comfortable room (with very new bathroom). We felt very welcome and the hosts were really friendly and talkative. We also loved the breakfast with the eggs of the owners' own hens.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for posting your review for Hampton House - I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and appreciated the new room and ensuite bathroom. I hope the rest of your holiday was relaxing too!
Chalfont St Peter
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Walked Pembroke Coast Path. After a 17.5 mile hike this B&B was a nice welcoming place. I would happily recommend as a good place to stay.

Proprietors gave us a nice packed lunch at quite short notice.

A friendly place.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank michael_kathy1
Guildford, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Comfortable accommodation and good breakfast provided excellent value for money. Chris and Viv went out of their way to look after us (including personally driving me to pick up my car which we'd left further up the coast). Also close to the local pub which does good food.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank _Danny_P_186390
Thank you so much for posting a review for Hampton House. We are glad that you enjoyed your time here and hope that you had a great walking holiday.
stoke on trent
Reviewed August 29, 2012

After an exhilarating 12 miles walking on Pembrokeshire's stunning coastal path I was pleased to arrive at Hampton House. My hosts, Chris and Viv, gave me the warmest of welcomes and I found that their home was a place where you could quickly unwind and relax. My bedroom was extremely comfortable and offered lovely views over the sleepy village of Trefin. Breakfast was a delight and I set off into the morning sunshine with a smile on my face. Hampton House is a treat you should try for yourself.
You won't regret it.
Andy R.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank andy_rStokeOnTrent
Vivienne7, Owner at Hampton House Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, September 12, 2012
I am really glad that you enjoyed our part of Pembrokeshire and hope to see you again if you are looking for more of the special tranquility this area can provide. Thank you for your lovely review.
Camberley
Reviewed July 29, 2012

Stayed here for 2 nights in a comfortable, spacious twin bedded room. We have walked through Trefin on the coast path previously but not stayed, we will do so again in future. This is a gem of a b&b, warm welcome from Chris and his wife Viv. We thoroughly enjoyed our breakfast which set us up for the day, I was most impressed to be offered a vegetarian option to the standard full english, a nice touch. Thoroughly recommend this good value accommodation.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Claire E
Also consider these accommodations in or near Trefin
Twr y Felin Hotel
#1 of 2 in Abereiddy
Ty Boia B&B
Ty Boia B&B
#4 of 18 in St. Davids

Been to Hampton House Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!