“A good meal”

Saffron
Ranked #11 of 28 Restaurants in St. Davids
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: I believe this use to be called Morgan's some time ago.
Reviewed June 12, 2013

No high chair for the little one which was a shame - as he tends to fidget if in an ordinary chair.

Indian was lovely, Korma was a little too creamy for my taste but you are never going to please everyone.

Staff read the signs well. My son was tired and in fairness you could see that they worked hard to get our food to the table promptly.

Staff very nice. Would certainly recommend.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

I live in st davids and I have been going to saffron since opening. I have just returned from having the nicest meal I have ever had. I have never been disappointed but tonight Nos the owner made a great night an amazing night. I love my Indian food and have eaten all over the country and nothing touches the experience and the warm welcome that I get in this restaurant. Nos it's the first time I have had the pleasure of being waited on by the boss but please let me know when your next on...wow you truly deserve every success well done.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Visiting the area on half term with my family, we spent a day in st David's sightseeing, and rounded off the evening with a meal in Saffron. The food was excellent, with an extensive menu, (including some English dishes - perfect for fussy children!) Staff polite and helpful, the wait for food wasn't too long considering how busy it was. It was fairly pricey but the quality of the food was so good it was worth it. Overall a very good restaurant and a welcome find in a city as small as st david's.

Reviewed May 13, 2013 via mobile

Had a curry on a week night very quiet but staff still found it hard to sit us it was like they were doing us a favour my wife did say she would rather not eat here, but I really fancied a curry the curry was a very good standard and we probably would go back just hope staffs attitude changes

Reviewed May 12, 2013

Small nice curryhouse in the city centre (!) of St Davids. Extensive menu. We had baltis, tandoori and jalfrezi. Very tasty. The chicken was tender and of high quality. Clean and very good service.
As always Cobras are the best!