“Great little curry house.... But needs a little more spice.”
Review of Saffron

Saffron
Ranked #12 of 29 Restaurants in St. Davids
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: I believe this use to be called Morgan's some time ago.
Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

We had a lovely meal here last night.

Tidy and clean restaurant, toilets were vlean too. Polite and efficient staff.

Starters - chicken pakora and bajiis were excellent , but the portions were a little large.

Main courses- chicken tikka masala and chicken tikka bhuna were excellent quality, but A little under spiced for my liking.

Naans and rices were excellent too!

Defininately worth a visit if you fancy a curry when in the area, would definately go back!

Keep up the good work.

1  Thank Alun H
There are newer reviews for Saffron

Reviewed November 1, 2012

When we are away on holiday having an Indian meal doesn't rate highly on our dinning out schedule but we are glad we ventured into 'Saffron'.
The food and service were excellent. The starters were exceptional and overall the food was tasty with unusual twists.

Reviewed October 31, 2012

The food is beautifully cooked and presented: we keep returning and there is plenty of variety to enthuse us. The staff are exceptionally friendly and helpful. Remarkably, I was given a free kulfi on my birthday and, I recall, my wife was given a bottle of Harrods claret last year as a Christmas present. A unique place!

4  Thank sjmgp
Reviewed October 26, 2012

Staff lovely and very efficient. Good food with a varied menu. Park nearby but in the Summe remember to book a table as they get full quite quickly

1  Thank hbsolva
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Friendly staffed restaurant with good Indian food. What's not to love?
You have to try the King Prawn Saffron (the special) dish - I forget the name :). To die for....