“Homemade food”

Olympic Steak & Pizza
Ranked #2 of 70 Restaurants in Millington
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed September 30, 2011

They make their food from scratch, not processed food.. A variety of items on menu. Reasonable prices.

1  Thank sargentmom

Reviewed September 29, 2011

Pizza is just ok.........went there with about 10 family members. Waitress was not very bright.....brought my boyfriend's pizza out about 30 min before any other food arrived at the table. No drink selection unless you like tea or pepsi products...no beer or wine. Don't bother dressing up....overalls will suffice or whatever you where to wal-mart. I ordered the steak/shrimp - shrimp was from a box but edible compared to the steak, which reminded me of the steak they ate on Napoleon Dynamite...ewwww! Drive on dear friends!

Reviewed September 7, 2011

I have taken my family to Olympic Steak & Pizza for years, and we love it! The staff is very friendly and the food is always great. Not to mention the unbelievable salad bar! They are all owned by the same family who we always see when we visit. I've never had a bad experience.

1  Thank George S
Reviewed August 23, 2011

Great Pizza & Salad Bar at a fair price! You will not go home hungry.
Where else can you have a full meal including dessert for 10 bucks?
Beautiful restaurant and staff was very attentive.

Reviewed May 25, 2011

My wife and I drove all the way from Memphis to eat and when we got there they told us because it was raining they had turned the grills off and were closing early. I will never go back. There are too many steak places in Memphis to have to be inconvenienced by a Hillbilly restaurant

1  Thank george_lizard