“Excellent food, service and family enviroment!”

Olympic Steak & Pizza
Ranked #2 of 70 Restaurants in Millington
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed September 7, 2011

I have taken my family to Olympic Steak & Pizza for years, and we love it! The staff is very friendly and the food is always great. Not to mention the unbelievable salad bar! They are all owned by the same family who we always see when we visit. I've never had a bad experience.

1  Thank George S

Reviewed August 23, 2011

Great Pizza & Salad Bar at a fair price! You will not go home hungry.
Where else can you have a full meal including dessert for 10 bucks?
Beautiful restaurant and staff was very attentive.

Reviewed May 25, 2011

My wife and I drove all the way from Memphis to eat and when we got there they told us because it was raining they had turned the grills off and were closing early. I will never go back. There are too many steak places in Memphis to have to be inconvenienced by a Hillbilly restaurant

1  Thank george_lizard
Reviewed April 21, 2009

They have a great soup and salad bar, and I feel like the prices are very fair. Pizza is terrific!

2  Thank amymarie4137
Reviewed February 23, 2009

This is my husband's and my favorite place to eat steaks in both locations: Atoka and Millington. We've been going to the Atoka location for over 10 years and the Millington one since it opened last year. Their steaks have tons of flavor and are really tender. We've never gotten a bad one. I usually get the catfish platter - 3 huge catfish, 3 or 4 hushpuppies and a side. I ask them to bring out a take home box when they bring the meal. Their salad bar is consistently the freshest we've ever eaten at and has a great variety, which includes 2 soups, some desserts and soft ice cream. As for cost, we usually run about 20 - 30 dollars.
In a small town, it's hard to find a restaurant that has great service after it's been open for six months, but both Olympics have always had outstanding service. It shows in the repeat clientele and the low turnover in the servers. We see lots of the same people dining there each time we visit. When we want to take someone special out for dinner, we don't ever have to worry about the quality of the meal, the cleanliness of the place, or the service. We just take them to Olympic!

1  Thank TNBonnie