“BAD SERVICE”

Cuisines: Pizza
Millington, Tennessee
“BAD SERVICE”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Waitress rude. Had to call the waitress away from tv after we had already ordered a refill of tea. She acted like she did not want to work. Shuffled her feet the entire time. Not a smile or thank you. We had to call her over each time. She did not have our Wrong Pizza ready to go (which we paid for). We did order a second and stayed there to eat. The whole experience was horrible. I would not recommend this place to anyone.

• Visited September 2013

State College, Pennsylvania, United States
“Bingo night!”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Free bingo on Wednesdays! How cool! They had a nice DJ in between rounds. You win free food certificates. The BBQ pizza is the best. Wish I were in town for trivia on Thurs!

Visited March 2013
West Tn
“I've had better frozen pizza than this.”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

First let me tell you that this place is very expensive. A good note is they heap and pile toppings on. The crust is flat out terrible! Like crunch cardboard. It cost me $50 for a large pizza with the works and a medium bbq pizza. It wasn't worth my $50. I could have gotten 5 pizzas for that at Pizza Hut and been happier.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank TnMama2
Castle Rock, Colorado
“Good value”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

The food is good, not great but good. Above average service. The restuarant lacks character. Not too fun for the solo business travler.

Visited January 2013
Tennessee
“Don't go for pizza..”
Reviewed January 28, 2012

I recommend the Lasagna dinner and a cold pitcher..can't beat it! Fried appetizers are good too.

• Visited December 2011