“Best Hush Puppies I have had in the South!”
Review of Old Timers Restaurant - CLOSED

Old Timers Restaurant
Reviewed February 10, 2012

I went for lunch with my neighbor since we were up in the area. We got there before noon and the place was busy. We both had the special of fried catfish for $5.99. It came with fries and hush puppies and tarter sauce. I had the baked potato instead for $.50 more. The hush puppies were the best I have ever had here in the South. I had a nice piece of catfish. My neighbors piece was a little smaller. She had white beans as her side. Everything was delicious. We heard they are known for their smoked chicken and could smell it when we left.

1  Thank Ciaokari
There are newer reviews for Old Timers Restaurant

Reviewed January 30, 2012

This is relatively a good place to eat. I wouldn't say its spectacular but its a generally good place to eat.

Reviewed December 28, 2011

We were staing in Millington, TN for about a month and a couple of folks recommended Old Timers. We went 2 times the first time I got their famous Smoked Chicken the breast was very dry. It tasted like it had been in the smoker all day. The second time we went because some friends wanted to go there. I ordered fried chicken. The chicken was good, portions were small and they were a little expencive for the quality and quanity you received. It did have a nice atmosphere.

1  Thank Kim E
Reviewed December 3, 2011

I live in Millington, and I have gone here several times over the past 3 years. I usually have the grilled catfish and I have always been happy with it.

Reviewed June 9, 2011

The service here is always good, the wait staff is very friendly. All of the food I have tried here has been very good, the same with my friends. Have been there about 6 times.