“Smoked Chicken as tough as shoe leather”
Review of Old Timers Restaurant - CLOSED

Old Timers Restaurant
Reviewed December 28, 2011

We were staing in Millington, TN for about a month and a couple of folks recommended Old Timers. We went 2 times the first time I got their famous Smoked Chicken the breast was very dry. It tasted like it had been in the smoker all day. The second time we went because some friends wanted to go there. I ordered fried chicken. The chicken was good, portions were small and they were a little expencive for the quality and quanity you received. It did have a nice atmosphere.

1  Thank Kim E

Reviewed December 3, 2011

I live in Millington, and I have gone here several times over the past 3 years. I usually have the grilled catfish and I have always been happy with it.

Reviewed June 9, 2011

The service here is always good, the wait staff is very friendly. All of the food I have tried here has been very good, the same with my friends. Have been there about 6 times.

Reviewed January 9, 2010

I honestly do not recall ever getting a bad meal there. The restaurant is probably twenty-five years old. We have several chain restaurants here, but Old Timer's is one of a kind. I don't think you'll be disappointed. Try the barbecue plate. It is the best I've ever had.

Reviewed July 7, 2008

Good, but really depends on what your having- I think their bbq and catfish are good.