“Excellent Hampton Stay!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Millington
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Millington
Reviewed December 6, 2013 via mobile

I have stayed at a lot of Hampton Inns all over the country. Because Millington is such a small town, I wasn't expecting much from this hotel. But I was very pleasantly surprised. This is one of the nicest Hampton Inns I have ever stayed in! The rooms were spacious and very clean. I seriously couldn't find anything wrong with the room. Throughout the entire hotel actually everything was new and modern. The staff was very friendly and the breakfast was great. I highly recommend this Hampton and I'll definitely be staying here again!

Stayed: November 2013
pbakshi, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Millington, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2013

Thank you for the great review of our hotel; we really appreciate the feedback, as it helps us in ensuring that we are doing all we can to make sure our guests have a comfortable and enjoyable stay while with us. We really appreciate your comments and we look forward to welcoming you back when your travels bring you here to Millington.

Reviewed December 4, 2013

We stayed in this hotel over the Thanksgiving holiday. Our room was bright and clean, the beds were comfortable, and the morning continental breakfast was the best I have had! The food service personnel (Martha) were very friendly and willing to go the extra mile to make sure we were satisfied. It was quiet at night and we never heard or saw anyone else in the hallways except in the lobby at breakfast. I NEVER sleep on hotel bedding or put my bare feet on the floor but this place was so clean, I actually did both! I saw staff cleaning the floors, dining area, and rooms every time we came and left the facility. We will definitely stay here if we are in the Memphis area again. My one and only concern was that the shower was slippery when it was wet and I was concerned my elderly mother might slip and they may want to consider some traction for the tubs.

Room Tip: All of the rooms were on the inside of the facility so there really was not a bad room and you neede...
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Thanks you so much for your kind words. I am glad you enjoyed your recent stay with us. Martha surely is an asset to our team and I will pass your generous comments to the entire team. Also thank you so much for taking the time posting your review. Thanks for bringing to our attention the issue about bathtubs being slippery. I have already spoken with SafeStep Inc. which is the Hilton approved vendor who had previously treated all our tubs and have been informed by them that they will rectify any deficiency they find after their investigation which is currently underway. We did have a previous guest who also mentioned it to me and we took steps there on. They are scheduled currently to come on 01/02/2014 and redo all our tubs for the safety of all the guests.

We look forward to your return visit to Millington, TN, and hope your experience will be even better the next time.

Your friends at Hampton Inn & Suites - Millington

Reviewed November 28, 2013

I was very happy that I was able to stay at the Hampton Inn and Suites in Millington TN while on a business trip. I recommend the Hampton Inn to anyone in the Millington, TN area. Breakfast was outstanding and rooms were very clean. The rooms had the best pillows and the beds were great.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! All of us here at the Hampton Inn & Suites – Millington were excited to read such a great review. We hope that when your travels bring you to Millington again, we’ll have the chance to welcome you back.

Your friends at Hampton Inn & Suites - Millington

Reviewed November 7, 2013

Our stay was great and in the area we needed to be. We have stayed at Hampton Inns before and always pleased with our stay at all the Hampton Inns. When we travel we always look for the quality hotel like the Hampton. We have never be dissatisfied with our stay at any of the Hampton Inns.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review of our hotel. We really appreciate the feedback, as it helps us in ensuring that we are doing all we can to make our guests have a comfortable and enjoyable stay while with us.

Reviewed November 1, 2013

This is the place to go for any of your needs!!! I have stayed there before, but last weekend rented their new banquet facility to host my daughter's baby shower for my upcoming GRANDSONS!!!

It was much better than I even imagined. I would recommend anyone looking for a place to hold any type of business or personal function to check this place out! The service and the hospitatlity of the staff and their courtesous and professionalism was EXCELLENT!!! It is easily accessible full a prep kitchen area.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
pbakshi, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Millington, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2013

We wanted to say thank you for sharing the experience of your recent event with us here at the Hampton Inn & Suites. We are so delighted that you took time out to write this wonderful review. Our team really appreciates it. Also we want to say “Congratulations”! WOW, IT’S TWINS! Please send photo’s of your twin grandsons when they arrive in the world.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

For Millington, this property was top notch! The accommodations, efficient and courteous staff, even the coffee were superior. Would recommend this location to anyone needing to spend time in either Millington or Memphis.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
pbakshi, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Millington, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2013

Thanks for taking the time to post about your experience on Trip Advisor. We truly appreciate your kind comments. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Millington.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

Was in town for Rusty Wallace Racing Experince race at MIR and was told by the RWRE staff that this Hampton Inn was close to the track and a nice, new hotel. They were right! This is the nicest Hampton Inn I have ever stayed in

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
pbakshi, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Millington, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2013

Your friends at Hampton Inn & Suites – Millington

Also consider these accommodations in or near Millington
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Millington-Memphis Area
Madison Hotel
Madison Hotel
#9 of 138 in Memphis
Comfort Inn & Suites Atoka

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Millington? Share your experiences!