“Outstanding Hotel”

Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Millington
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Outstanding Hotel”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

I have stayed at many Hampton Inns and this one out does them all! The property is meticulous. There is nothing missing. The workout room was perfect, everything was thought of, water, towels, tv, etc. The staff went out of their way to make sure our stay was perfect. The rooms were clean, and smelled fresh and the beds were so comfortable. Pillows were fresh and clean too I felt like I was the first person to have slept in the bed. And of course the breakfast was wonderful every morning. What more could you ask for. When visiting Millington look no more for another hotel.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Stepholais
pbakshi, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Millington, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. We are very happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. I really appreciate the feedback and hope that you'll come and stay with us again.

Your freinds at Hampton Inn & Suites - Millington

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Millstone Township, NJ
Reviewed October 6, 2012

I cannot say one bad thing about this hotel. The service was excellent, the staff was so friendly and helpful The rooms were comfortable and quiet.. I have never seen a hotel as clean as this one! It was spotless, I saw the the cleaning staff move the nightstand and vacuum behind it! The breakfast was great and once again the staff was friendly and very helpful. I just wish every hotel manager would take a tour of this hotel to see how a hotel should be run. I was a fantastic hotel!

Room Tip: All rooms are equally nice.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Irenee78
pbakshi, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Millington, responded to this review, October 11, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! All of us here at the Hampton Inn & Suites – Millington were excited to read such a great review. We hope that when your travels bring you back to Millington again, we’ll have the chance to welcome you back.

P.S. Julie says hello!

Birmingham, Alabama
Reviewed August 21, 2012

I have such a critical eye I sometimes forget to acknowledge a "well done". So let me start by saying "Well done"! I don't know exactly how old this hotel is, but it certainly appears new by all accounts. I arrived late in the evening and the front desk was cordial but not overbearing. My room was well equipped with attractive furnishings and there were a few extra touches like the "towel swans" on the bed and "tissue fans"... not my cup of tea, but shows they are trying. :-)
The bed was very comfortable (an issue I worry about since I prefer the HGI Sleep System for the most part). Overall, no deficiencies to note. Even the landscape was very well kept and attractive. A great stay... would definitely return when I'm back in the area!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
pbakshi, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Millington, responded to this review, August 29, 2012
Thank you for your review of our hotel. We are only 3 ½ yrs old and No. 1 ranking among more than 500 hotels worldwide. I’m so happy to hear that your stay with us was enjoyable. Feedback is very important to us as it lets us know what we’re doing right and where we need to improve. I appreciate your comments and thanks so much for staying with us!

Gilbertsville
Reviewed July 18, 2012

I needed a last minute room to stay for my family members wedding and they are my "go to" hotel. I have never had a bad experience at any Hampton. Comfy beds and wonderful employees.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
pbakshi, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Millington, responded to this review, July 23, 2012
Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am very happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. I really appreciate the feedback and hope that you’ll stay with us again.

Have a great day!
Uppsala
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Everything at this hotel was perfect. We stayed here for three nights during our road trip and enjoyed every aspect of this hotel: the breakfast, the service, the exceptionally likable staff.
This is definitely not your run-of-the-mill Hampton and I agree with previous reviewer: wish all hotels were this good.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your review of our hotel. As a team we always appreciate feedback from our guests. Thanks so much for staying with us and for taking the time to write a review.

Tulsa, Oklahoma
Reviewed July 15, 2012

My family and I was there July 6-9th and from the warm welcome from Tameka to housekeeping to staff that set up breakfast, you made our stay there just the greatest. Tameka arranged adjoining rooms for us which was great ...kind of like being in your own home with family in close proximity. Thank you all for the great stay. Puja you have a wonderful, caring staff and sorry I missed you and Julie....maybe next time and there will be a next time. Thanks again all for the great hospitality.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
pbakshi, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Millington, responded to this review, August 13, 2012
Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am very happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with. I really appreciate the feedback and hope that you'll come stay with us again.

Have a wonderful day!

Denton, TX
Reviewed July 1, 2012

The hotel was very clean and the customer service was exceptional. Breakfast was pretty good as well. I would stay here any time.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to post a review about our hotel. Also, thank you for noticing the cleanliness of our rooms.

Have a great day!

Your friends at the Hampton Inn & Suites - Millington
Also consider these accommodations in or near Millington
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Millington-Memphis Area
#5 of 8 in Millington
Econo Lodge
Econo Lodge
#6 of 8 in Millington

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Millington? Share your experiences!