“Has everything except comfortable beds”

Hampton Inn & Suites Millington
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Millington
Reviewed May 25, 2012

We stayed at this Hampton for our anniversary because of its close proximity to Memphis and it was reasonably priced. This hotel has tons of amenities and is beautifully decorated. The girls at the front desk, Pepper and Tamika are extremely helpful and accommodating. Our room was very clean and we loved the towel animals! Our only complaint with this location, and it means the most to me, were that the beds were ridiculously hard!!! Hampton is known for their amazing beds and bedding, and I think this hotel pumped money into all the amenities and ran out of money and got Gitmo's hand-me-downs! I woke up incredibly sore both mornings wishing I was in my own bed at home. This hotel is great on everything else, so if you like hard mattresses or don't care then this is your place! But, if you want amazing sleep, choose another hotel!

• Stayed: May 2012
pbakshi, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Millington, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2012

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I’m sorry to hear that your experience with the bedding was less than satisfactory. We really appreciate the feedback because our goal is that every guest has a comfortable and enjoyable stay at our hotel.

Thanks so much for staying with us!

Reviewed May 19, 2012

Excellent value for it's level. Extremely Clean. Staff is friendly and helpful 100% of the time. Spent an entire week here and always had pleasant experiences with staff. Nice clean pool and rural setting - lots of green - easy on the eyes. Free breakfast each morning helps with the trip expenses when traveling with the family.

Room Tip: Rooms pool side have a little bit better view. Some rooms are larger thank others.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
pbakshi, Owner at Hampton Inn & Suites Millington, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2012

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. If you are in the area again, I hope that you choose to stay with us. Thank you again for the great review!

Reviewed April 3, 2012

On the 1st day i checked into the hotel the service and staff from Tameka,Leslie the Front desk staff the Hskping staff,maintenance wow reminded me of what and why ilove what i do and to u guys keep up the Good Work,Tyrell,

Room Tip: If u want to be accepted,appreciative and quietness with Great service then this is the place
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo

Thank you for your review of our hotel. It’s great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I really appreciate the feedback and hope that you’ll stay with us again.

Reviewed March 29, 2012

Stayed at this hotel in March of this year. Had my car broken into and vandalized in their parking lot the very first night of my stay. Estimated cost of damage to my SUV was $700 dollars. The management tried to convice me that this was an isolated case. However, I somehow doubt it. The hotel is located at the very edge of town next to a large vacant field. I find this whole experience very ironic since I am a Hilton Diamond Club member and parked in the space reserved for this hilton category. Never again!!!

Stay there at your own risk...

Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Dave S

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I'm sorry to hear that your experience was less than satisfactory. Our goal is that every guest at our hotel feels welcome and has a comfortable and enjoyable stay. I’m sorry that this was not the case with you. I hope that if you are in the area again that you will give us the opportunity to change your opinion and let you know how much we really do value all of the guests.

Reviewed March 14, 2012

Solid free breakfast. 1.5 hours of free booze in the evening. Friendliest staff I've ever experiences. If you're stuck in millington... this is the place.

• Stayed: March 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! All of us here at the Hampton Inn & Suites – Millington really appreciate the great feedback.

Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed January 6, 2012

Stayed at the Hampton Inn & Suites in Millington and loved it! The rooms are spacious and have every ammenity you could want whether traveling for business or pleasure. The staff even do the towel animals on both the bed and in the bathroom. Check-in was a breeze and Tamika was so friendly and helpful! The bed was so comfortable - wanted to bring the mattress home with me! Wi-Fi - connections if needed even a bed laptop desk so you could work from the bed if you wanted. Lots of nice small touches that folks would appreciate if they were staying longer - shelves in the bathroom, soft lighting above the mirror.

We figured since it was so close to the Holiday that morning breakfast would be just average. We were so wrong - waffles, omelets, boiled eggs, oatmeal, grits, juices, everything. They kept it all hot and stocked! Workout room was adequate for my needs.

We have stayed in quite a number of places there in Millington and are so delighted to have this Hampton now. Will never stay anywhere else!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about our hotel. We are very happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you again for the great review!

Have a great day!

Reviewed November 19, 2011

From check in to check out, my stay at the Hampton Inn was excellent. The service was top notch. The room was spacious and everything looked new. The room had a nice plasma TV, bed was comfy and had a very nice sized bathroom. The complimentary hot breakfast was outstanding! I especially enjoyed making my own waffles with their wafflemaker. They tasted excellent! This hotel is 100% non-smoking, which I thorougly appreciated. Chili's restaurant is nearby, but don't overlook the Japanese restaurant. They serve delicious japanese food and their draft beer is only $1.25. Can't beat it. If I am in Millington again, I will definitely stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
pbakshi, Owner at Hampton Inn & Suites Millington, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2011

We want to thank you for choosing to stay with us, and for taking the time to post a review about our hotel. Your comments are greatly appreciated and we are so happy you enjoyed your stay.

Your friends at Hampton Inn & Suites

Also consider these accommodations in or near Millington
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Millington-Memphis Area
La Quinta Inn & Suites Memphis East-Sycamore View
Econo Lodge
Econo Lodge
#6 of 8 in Millington

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Millington? Share your experiences!