“Comparison”

Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Millington
MILLINGTON
“Comparison”
Reviewed June 13, 2004

This review is a little different since I have never stayed at the property in question. I live in the small town of Millington and had occasion to tour the Admiralty a while back. First I will state that I am not friends with anyone at Admiralty. My husband and I travel a lot and I compare. We usually stay at Hampton and Drury Inns. I can assure you that The Admiralty is just as nice as any motel we have stayed. I don't think anyone will be disappointed. The day I was there they had the Continental breakfast out and it looked delicious.

4 Thank R&MRich

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed January 12, 2004

We like staying with them. My husband has been working in Millington and these rooms are now like our home away from home. The employees are all great. On several occasions my husband has been late calling me at home when he gets off work, the staff went outside to see if his truck was there. We like giving our money to an American owned establishment.
You can call the front desk anytime and understand every word they speak. Go American owned when ever you can!!!!!!!!!

5 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Millington
Plantation Oaks
#6 of 8 in Millington
Hampton Inn & Suites Millington
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Millington-Memphis Area
Comfort Inn & Suites Atoka

Been to Admiralty Suites and Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Admiralty Suites and Inn

Property: Admiralty Suites and Inn
Address: 8181 US Highway 51 N, Millington, TN 38053-1754
Location: United States > Tennessee > Millington
Business Center with Internet Access Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Millington
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Admiralty Suites and Inn 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Admiralty Suites and Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Admiralty Hotel Millington