Magnolia Suites and Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Econo Lodge(Millington)
Siesta Motel(Bartlett)
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
A TripAdvisor Member
New Orleans
Reviewed September 28, 2005

Dirty (shower curtain has mold and mildew), when I checked out early I was charged an extra day. This was not told to me at check in. Don't go there.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Management response:Responded November 16, 2005

Since customer provided less info. I was not able to track there specific records, but I would like to re-irritrate our general guide lines, which are printed in Bold letters on the wall in the Reception Area.
1) No early check Out - Which mean once the customer checks-in no early check out.
Exception to above rule is only, if customer has an emergency or incase if the customer informs us 24 hrs before they he want to leave. In any case I would like to contact this customer and re-imburse he/she if they were treated unfairly.
Suresh Lapsiwala

A TripAdvisor Member
Zionsville, Indiana
Reviewed September 6, 2005

My first stay at this site was met with great disappointment. My first visit in Millington and my first time at the Hotel was met with great despair. I felt that the manager did not take care of me as the customer. My room was dirty, the refrigerator was dripping of water and the door wide open, the bathroom was smelling of urine...I could not believe it. I have never encountered such poor service. He was kind enough to give me another room however, I had to go to the Dollar store and purchase cleaning material to clean the bathroom and the floor. The sheets were never changed from my first night there and we did not receive fresh linen or towels or a made bed after the second night. I have attempted to contact Siruck (Manager) but, he did not return my call and also they chareged me from when I placed a reservation on the 31st of August from Indiana. They charged me for a day I had not arrived there as yet. I arrived on
September the 2nd. I am devistated to have been treated this way and not be reimbursed for a mistake that this company has made. I will not let this rest until I am reimbursed for what is right!

• Stayed: September 2005
Reviewed July 6, 2004

During our move we used the Magnolia Suites and Inn, and have since housed relatives and friends several times for a night or two. I very highly recommend the Suites, they are clean, cofortable, well maintained and set up to accomodate any traveler.

1  Thank adair_j99