“Page, the Goat, will help you check in”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Millington-Memphis Area
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Millington
Lookout Mountain, Georgia
“Page, the Goat, will help you check in”
Reviewed November 29, 2012

I enjoy this property everytime that I'm in the Millington area. The place sits back away from traffic, and is nicely located north of the military town. There are plenty of places to eat close by, and easy access.
The front desk staff is, and always has been, stellar !
The hotel is fairly new, so that means a nice clean and comfortable room. Beds are Great !
Page, the goat, is located in the lobby. It's a statue donated to the hotel by someone. The town has a annual festival call "The Goat days", which is a charity event. The hotel donates Page every year, and donates/buys it back every year.
I took a pic, so I'll attach it.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Glenn H

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Southfield, Michigan
Reviewed November 9, 2012

Every year we have a work conference at the HI and they never dissappoint. The rooms are nice and clean and the staff if always very pleasant. The location is great if you just need basic accomodations and restaurants on the main road. I would recommend!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Miami, Florida
Reviewed September 5, 2012

I stayed for 4 days recently due to a hurricane relocation & I couldn't be happier with how the staff treated my family. On the last day one of us was even elected VIP Guest of the day! The property is new, clean and well maintained. Breakfast was up to standard and had a very cheerful lady maintaining it.

The Front Desk associates, Jeff did go out of his way for my family to feel special, as did the young lady that checked us in the first evening. (Im terrible with sames, sorry!).

If I return to the Memphis area, I would definitely consider staying at the Express again.

Room Tip: Join the Priority Club Program and get status ! The upgrade was worth it !
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank Jeeping_in_MIA
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed August 27, 2012

I was on a business trip with my company through July and had to travel to the Memphis area.

This Holiday Inn Express seems new! The staff was very nice about letting me know about the area in Millington during my one night stay. I was on the second floor and ended up with a two bedroom suite. The room was nicely accomodated with a flat screen television, coffee maker, microwave, mini fridge, and writing desk. The bathroom was well stocked with towels and very clean! The Queen bed was very comfy and the room overall was very nice!

The only problem that may bother other guests was that my window overlooked the roof of the building and had a light aiming right into my window. I drew the blinds however and there was no problem going to sleep. Also, construction was going on at the time on the road leading to the hotel, however I had no problem getting in and out.

The hotel offered free wifi and also a great complimentary breakfast that I took advantage of before leaving. I really enjoyed my stay at this Holiday Inn and will return if given the opportunity.

Thank you for a wonderful stay!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Ccpopstar
Chicago, IL
Reviewed August 7, 2012

We booked this hotel, simply because we wanted to see Memphis (kids hadn't seen it yet), but we didn't want to stay in Memphis. Upon arrival, the front desk person was so very friendly and we were made to feel very welcome!! Our room was wonderfully clean!!! We felt very safe on the property, which I'm sure we wouldn't have felt if we'd stayed in Memphis. It's located close to all the restaurants so finding something to eat, even at 10 pm when we arrived, was no problem. Breakfast was good and hot. Since I am a travel agent, I'm VERY picky. This hotel was a great stay and I would totally recommend it.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank tymetocruz7
Mobile, AL
Reviewed August 1, 2012

The hotel appears to be fairly new. It is very well appointed. I stayed on business, hotel/room is clean, comfortable and quiet and the staff is friendly. The hotel is close to everything including NAS Millington and plenty restaurants in close proximity.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Karl H
Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed July 15, 2012

I was traveling to West Virginia on business when I stopped for the night at this Holiday Inn Express Hotel. (Yes, I did have a reservation.) First of all I was greeted with a warm hello and a smile. In my book that goes a long way. My room was a nice size and it was neat and clean. When I came out of my room to go out and grab a bite to eat, the hotel management wanted to know if I found everything to my satisfaction. That was a nice touch, it gave me the impression that they cared. I also appreciated the notes in my room from the hotel staff thanking me for being a priority club member. Absolutely LOVED the water pressure in the shower. It felt like I was getting a massage. I did eat a little breakfast the next morning and it was fine. The coffee was really good. This hotel dotted all the i's and crossed all the t's as far as I'm concerned.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Millington
Hampton Inn & Suites Millington
#1 of 1 in Atoka
Econo Lodge
Econo Lodge
#6 of 8 in Millington

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Millington-Memphis Area? Share your experiences!