Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Millington-Memphis Area
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Millington
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Great Place to Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2012

I was on a business trip with my company through July and had to travel to the Memphis area.

This Holiday Inn Express seems new! The staff was very nice about letting me know about the area in Millington during my one night stay. I was on the second floor and ended up with a two bedroom suite. The room was nicely accomodated with a flat screen television, coffee maker, microwave, mini fridge, and writing desk. The bathroom was well stocked with towels and very clean! The Queen bed was very comfy and the room overall was very nice!

The only problem that may bother other guests was that my window overlooked the roof of the building and had a light aiming right into my window. I drew the blinds however and there was no problem going to sleep. Also, construction was going on at the time on the road leading to the hotel, however I had no problem getting in and out.

The hotel offered free wifi and also a great complimentary breakfast that I took advantage of before leaving. I really enjoyed my stay at this Holiday Inn and will return if given the opportunity.

Thank you for a wonderful stay!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Ccpopstar

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Chicago, IL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2012

We booked this hotel, simply because we wanted to see Memphis (kids hadn't seen it yet), but we didn't want to stay in Memphis. Upon arrival, the front desk person was so very friendly and we were made to feel very welcome!! Our room was wonderfully clean!!! We felt very safe on the property, which I'm sure we wouldn't have felt if we'd stayed in Memphis. It's located close to all the restaurants so finding something to eat, even at 10 pm when we arrived, was no problem. Breakfast was good and hot. Since I am a travel agent, I'm VERY picky. This hotel was a great stay and I would totally recommend it.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank tymetocruz7
Mobile, AL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2012

The hotel appears to be fairly new. It is very well appointed. I stayed on business, hotel/room is clean, comfortable and quiet and the staff is friendly. The hotel is close to everything including NAS Millington and plenty restaurants in close proximity.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Karl H
Fort Worth, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2012

I was traveling to West Virginia on business when I stopped for the night at this Holiday Inn Express Hotel. (Yes, I did have a reservation.) First of all I was greeted with a warm hello and a smile. In my book that goes a long way. My room was a nice size and it was neat and clean. When I came out of my room to go out and grab a bite to eat, the hotel management wanted to know if I found everything to my satisfaction. That was a nice touch, it gave me the impression that they cared. I also appreciated the notes in my room from the hotel staff thanking me for being a priority club member. Absolutely LOVED the water pressure in the shower. It felt like I was getting a massage. I did eat a little breakfast the next morning and it was fine. The coffee was really good. This hotel dotted all the i's and crossed all the t's as far as I'm concerned.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Topeka, Kansas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2012

This is a new, clean hotel north of Memphis. the rooms were nice, water pressure in the shower adequit, the breakfast was good. It is a bit far out from everything.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
St. Louie
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2012

I feel this is the nicest hotel in the nicest area of town! Nicole at the front desk greeted us so warmly, let us check in an hour early, offered us warm cookies & a goodie bag upon arrival after driving 5 hours! Everything looked very neat & clean! Loved our king bed & pillows! The rooms very quiet & did not hear outside noise. Our room number was 215. The toiletries were very nice. The breakfast was wonderful! There was the normal continental plus eggs, biscuits, garvy, sausage , pancakes, warm cinammon rolls, very good! If I had any negative about the hotel, I wish the vanity was outside the bathroom & they did not have fans to remove the moisture out of the room but everything else was great! Btw,We came to golf at Mirimichi Golf Course which was a short drive, maybe 10-15 minutes The golf course was excellent & alot of fun! Talk about fast greens & you did have to think on your shots but play it twice & you get a better feel & a better score! ha Great lunch on the clubhouse & friendly people. Also the local Chilis is the best to eat & drink! Very nice staff!

Room Tip: Room 215 was a quiet room. Great bed & AC!
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2012

The staff was friendly and helpful, our room exceeded our expectations, and the room and common areas were very clean and well maintained. It was great to have breakfast available every day. The location was perfect for us. We will definitely come back to this hotel and highly recommend it!

• Stayed June 2012
2 Thank Tracylee51
Also consider these accommodations in or near Millington
Hampton Inn & Suites Millington
#6 of 8 in Millington
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#1 of 1 in Atoka

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Millington-Memphis Area? Share your experiences!