“Excellent find”

Ranked #19 of 41 Restaurants in Pembroke
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

Visiting with my wife, daughter and mum (79). We looked around the castle whilst mum went in search of somewhere for lunch. Great find lovely reception and tranquil area beyond the cake counter. Fantastic service, wonderful food and superb value. My daughter delighted in the toffee fudge milkshake and us in the coffees & cakes. Even took cakes back for our son beavering away at home. Really top recommendation.

1  Thank Centre13

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Went for lunch with my mum last week and was delish! Nice to have somewhere fresh to go in Pembroke. Wide selection of food, and both of our was fab! Side salad on paninis was done very well with beet root and coleslaw not that common around here! Enjoyed my milkshake so much went back the following day! Great service too

Reviewed June 10, 2013

I work in pembroke and have never sat in too have my lunch before in a restaurant but in here i made the exception today , the staff are super friendly, the food and coffee are amazing and brilliant prices and also a great range for their lunch menu!! i will be recommending this cafe very often!

Reviewed June 6, 2013

Defiantly what Pembroke needed,good value for money,quality food, excellent service.will defiantly be going back,and have suggested to everyone I know.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

I recently visited lunch @ no 40 with my husband and children and it was beautiful, lots of variety on menu something for the most fussiest of children. It was lovely an clean and the waitress could not have been more helpful and friendly, and lovely cakes if you have a sweet tooth like my husband. great value for money - will be going back very soon as enjoyed so much