Stayed here with friends for a wedding. Was very expensive for the poor quality (£80 for double room). Carpet in the bathroom, and no shower (just bath). Funny drain smell in the bathroom all the time. Our room opened on to the hallway so we could hear the fire door opening and closing all night. The staff seemed friendly enough but it's not worth staying just for that! Generally the room looked like it was straight from the 70s/80s and the whole hotel needed an overhaul. I'm afraid I wouldn't stay here unless you're really desperate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family run Hotel, situated walking distance to Haverfordwest Town Center. Free parking on site for Patrons use only, can accommodate a coach in the rear car park. Lunches and Evening Meal served in the Bar,and Guest Ales are available. Function bookings available in the Restaurant. Free wifi to our customers. Family rooms are also available. Non residents are also welcome to dine or just have a driink/ coffee at the Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and LateRooms so you can book your Hotel Mariners reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mariners Hotel Haverfordwest
- Hotel Mariners Haverfordwest, Wales - Pembrokeshire