“A big surprise, Amazing!”

Silverdale Restaurant
Ranked #72 of 107 Restaurants in Haverfordwest
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Brand new, fully refurbished restaurant serving brilliant, fresh, modern home-made cuisine. We pride ourselves in making everything ourselves from the bread and pesto to the pasta and ice creams. Feel free to pop in for a bowl of our home-made triple cooked chips or a full three course dinner!
Reviewed March 21, 2013

We stayed in the hotel for a week in February and have to say the best bit of the stay was our evening meals. We ate here every single night bar one and were not disappointed once!

The restaurant is lovely and cosy, staff are very friendly and the food is marvelous. My favourite was the Belly Pork and my wife had the Sea-Bass most nights. Beautifully presented with the flavour to boot.

The value compared to the quality of food you get served is very good aswell. I just wish they would open one in London!

One criticism is that if you are having three courses the portions are to big, we struggle to finish of a main and starter let alone dessert. Also on our last two nights they ran out of the wine we had been drinking and apparently hadn't been able to order more in a hurry. One more thing is that the outside does not look very appealing but do not let this stop you.

Reviewed March 13, 2013 via mobile

Fantastic food, fantastic service. You must try. I've been a few times and tried different courses each time, garlic mushrooms, steak and the crumble with rosemary icecream are my favourite. I always leave very happy and full. Lovely cozy resturant. Well worth the drive out of town :)

Reviewed February 13, 2013

Had a fab experience first time round, fillet steak cooked to perfection, 'Posh' chips very tasty and Service was brilliant, second time as normal service was Brill a little old lady who was such a sweet lady and a young girl who was very polite and friendly, however the food was nowhere near like the previous, steak over cooked, chips dripping in fat onion rings the same, kids food all wrong came out when we finished our mains and in all not very good, gutted as this place has so much potential.

1  Thank chunky6337
Fuchs007, Manager at Silverdale Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2013

Good Evening, Thank you very much for the review.

I am terribly sorry that you had a bad experience with us. I (Head Chef) have been away for holiday between January and February and assure you that i would never of let the food go out the way you have described it.

I am very disappointed in my team and i will inform everyone about what has happened and assure you that it will never happen again.

Thank you for the kind words about our service and your previous experience with us and once again my sincerest apologies and i hope you will come and dine with us again. Feel free to contact me via email with any further comments.

Many thanks,

Kristian Fuchs
Head Chef

Reviewed January 29, 2013

I had the pleasure of staying there B&B,while visiting the area.Ground floor chalets,with ample
free parking places.On approach,it looks run-down,but the chalets are very clean,well supplied
with tea/coffee,towells,TV,and comfortable beds.Rough guess maybe 30 chalets,run by an
Austrian gentleman and son.Although it's on the road,no sound can be heard.The heating was
efficient,(Feb.visit).Across the road is a garage with car-wash.Overnight charge was £35,while
a cooked breakfast was £7.50,and very well cooked and served as well.I would have liked to stay
there longer,but time was pressing,I will visit again.Very reasonable.Very helpfull staff.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

When you drive in ii does not look inviting. However the food is amazing and good value. I had the best started I have had for many years and the main was also excellent. Staff very helpful and good wine.