Open today: 9:30 AM - 12:30 PM, 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Review Highlights
Leap into the beautiful Blue Lagoon. That's one off the bucket list. Fantastic fun.

What an amazing experience in such beautiful surroundings. Jerry was epic and looked after us 2... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
jasmine8910
North Walsham, United Kingdom
Family excitement and fun times

An amazing few hours of family fun. Just the right dose of exhilaration, beautiful nature and lots... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
James M

1,626 results
All reviews blue lagoon great fun small jumps washing machine no pressure comfort zone red bull these guys fantastic experience great afternoon adrenaline rush felt safe whole team whole group whole experience safe hands wet suits
Selected filters
Reviewed September 22, 2020 via mobile

Great trip, so glad we did it. I was worried that I would be cold but I wasn't at all. You can take the jumps at your own pace and miss the really high ones or do them multiple times. We swum through a cave with seals. Best part of the weekend! Cleo was ace. Thanks!

1  Thank I7619SUvickyw
Reviewed September 20, 2020

Absolutely fabulous! Caters for all abilities and provides a brilliant experience! Be prepared to get stuck in and you will have the best time! Bring cash too so you can buy the photos, absolutely worth it! We will definitely be returning!

Reviewed September 16, 2020

First time coasteering for my boyfriend and myself and we absolutely loved it!!!! Whether you’ve done it before or it’s your first time, you have to do it without a doubt. Cleo and Ry our instructions were fab, so easy going, reassuring, professional and just a good laugh! Really great experience in such a beautiful location, even lucky enough to spot some seals close. Highly recommend and completely worth the money.

Reviewed September 13, 2020

An absolute brilliant experience...Cleo was great and reassuring.
Definetly something we will be doing again.

Reviewed September 6, 2020 via mobile

The most amazing Coasteering session. The BIGGEST shout out to Gaz and Erin our instructors who safely took us around the coast doing jumps, slides and runs. As someone who doesn’t do heights, Erin and Gaz packed me full of confidence to make the tallest jump at the Blue Lagoon... and I am so glad I did... I was beaming with smiles for the 6.5hr journey home!!!! Without hesitation book with these guys.... first class, quality safety gear, and felt so looked after. Thanks too to fellow crew... in particular Penny for the amazing support and who, like me, did her own jumps, and Calvin who also gave me a pep talk which did wonders! Can’t wait to do it again!