“Good value, Good service, Good food”
Review of Dragon Pearl

Dragon Pearl
Ranked #60 of 106 Restaurants in Haverfordwest
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Fishguard, United Kingdom
“Good value, Good service, Good food”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Visited the Dragon and Pearl Chinese Restaurant for a works party on the 19th October 2012.
Our party of 24 people were accommodated on a large L shaped table in pleasant surroundings.
We found the staff personable and efficient, and they got the food to us very quickly - which is great considering that 24 people, all ordering different things must be quite tricky!
The food was really nice, and great value for money.
In all I was pleasantly surprised, as I had not expected it to be this good (based on other reviews I had read on TripAdvisor), and I will definitely be visiting again.

• Visited October 2012

Haverfordwest, United Kingdom
“Nice food not so nice staff”
Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

The food is nice but overpriced some of the staff are mildly friendly but most of them dont look like they want to be there let alone serving people food.

1 Thank Sophie T
oneinamillion12
“Rubbish service shame as the food is ok”
Reviewed September 13, 2012 via mobile

We ordered a takeaway as we thought it would be quicker as it was a busy Saturday night, phoned in the order to be told be half an hour, arrived and we were told it was going to be 5 more minutes sat, down with all the other customer waiting for a takeaway, 20 minutes later nothing and some customers were complaining that they had been waiting an hour! I went up and asked how long it would be to be told again that it would be 5 munites no apology after nearly an hour of waiting, no explanation nothing, another 20 minutes went by and our food finally arrived! Its such a shame as the food is ok but the service lets it down so we will go somewhere else in future

3 Thank oneinamillion12
Haverfordwest, United Kingdom
“the best chow mein”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

fast/ fresh/ tasty and happy staff
staff always polite and cheerfull. food is cooked as you order but quickly served or ready to take away. the prices are always reasonable , portion control is also good.

Visited February 2012
“I think they are doing something about it!”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

I live locally and have eaten here many times. I have always found the food very good but the service has let them down in the past. I took my family for a meal during the county show and the manageress chatted for ages. Really friendly and kind. We went back again last week and more of the same... Friendly staff, prompt service, no waiting for food, clean tables. My kids (age 6 & 7) love it and think its very posh!! They live the 80's decor. I think the restaurant is making a real effort. Judging by the number of people there on Fri 31st Aug, lots of other people don't think it's bad either.