“I think they are doing something about it!”
Review of Dragon Pearl

Dragon Pearl
Ranked #65 of 107 Restaurants in Haverfordwest
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 7, 2012

I live locally and have eaten here many times. I have always found the food very good but the service has let them down in the past. I took my family for a meal during the county show and the manageress chatted for ages. Really friendly and kind. We went back again last week and more of the same... Friendly staff, prompt service, no waiting for food, clean tables. My kids (age 6 & 7) love it and think its very posh!! They live the 80's decor. I think the restaurant is making a real effort. Judging by the number of people there on Fri 31st Aug, lots of other people don't think it's bad either.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

Booked a table as it was a Friday evening, got to Restaurant, no booking. Was taken to an absolutely filthy table with a sticky, wet table cloth, the owner was put out that I asked her to change it! Waited ages to be offered a drink and again we were made to feel that we were putting her out. The meal was ok, nothing special, which was a shame as we had been before when the new owners first took over and the whole experience was fab, staff happy, brill service, obviously didn't last long.
The biggest annoyance was the constant screeching at high volume of the owner who must think that her staff are deaf and that her customers must enjoy listening to her and not want their own conversation.
I'm a local and would I go here again - NO !

3  Thank Lees5
Reviewed May 29, 2012

I was home visiting family and decided to eat here. I have eaten much better Chinese food and I feel as this is the only sit down Chinese restaurant in Haverfordwest the owners are complacent. Will not be rushing to go back!

3  Thank pap1973
Reviewed April 9, 2012

Absolutely appalling, total shambles with numerous people waiting for food and complaining about delays. Waited over an hour for food, when approached about time delays they stated it would be 10 minutes, this occurred 3 times. Staff not interested, never made eye contact and a could not care less attitude. Eventually told if we are not prepared to wait they would cancel our order, we decided not to wait and went elsewhere. It was a Faulty Towers experience, the difference was that was funny. Would defiantly not use these premises again.

5  Thank olmaka
Reviewed March 28, 2012

Lovely chinese food and seating area, pity about the miserable staff. A smile doesnt hurt anyone.

2  Thank paul409