“Probably the worst pub in the world!”
Review of The Kings Head - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cuisines: Pub, Welsh
Reviewed July 27, 2013

First things first. The Trip Advisor picture of the Kings Head isn't the Kings Head in Lampeter. I called in as I was passing through and remembered that they did really good food in there a few years back. I shouldn't have bothered. The exterior has been painted this disgusting orange and yellow colour and the interior is absolutely filthy. I didn't even ask if they did food - I didn't dare risk it. I settled on a pint and went out in the garden. Unfortunately the garden was full of grotty looking students (one girl had the most annoying voice and laugh I've ever heard) so I left pretty quickly. I cant believe a pub can go downhill so quickly - its just really grim. Give it a wide berth.

2  Thank RedRoseBob

Reviewed November 2, 2012

Had a lovely evening meal here with my daughter. Turned up without a booking and were immediately shwon to a table. The food was lovely and we were very pleased with the service.