“Good”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 2, 2013

This is my 'go to' place for a meal out. The quality of the food is consistent, and the restaurant itself comfortable and cosy. For these reasons I know I will always enjoy an evening here. I like to try new things, so I usually ask the waiter to make suggestions, they are so polite and well mannered. The food is of the highest quality, service is excellent and restaurant has a lovely ambience.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

No need for an essay here.
Excellent food, Excellent Service, Top Staff.

Chicken pancake starter is a thing of outstanding beauty.

I regularly travel 20 mile beyond my local indian to go to Shapla, it's worth the extra travelling.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

There isn't another restaurant that's comparible to this within an hours drive, so I've been here for a romantic meal for two, a birthday meal for a large group of friends, and to treat family after a day out. So far I've not heard a bad word about the place.

Its also noteworthy that there's a small waterfall and fishpond in the restaurant, with a cute little bridge to cross into the seating area.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

For those who enjoy quality Indian Cuisine, Shapla Tandoori is a must restaurant to dine in. It boasts a wide variety of dishes on its menu from traditional curries to speciality dishes. The food is of the highest quality, service is excellent and restaurant has a lovely ambience. Staff are welcoming and attentive. Overall I rate this restaurant highly and is one of my favourite restaurants in the locality.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

Just everything you'd expect from a good restaurant but rarely found these days. Excellent food, friendly and attentive staff and a lovely atmosphere - definitely recommend