“Excellent place to stay”

Glasfryn Guest House
Glasfryn Guest House
Ranked #4 of 12 Lampeter B&B and Inns
Midhurst, Ontario
“Excellent place to stay”
Reviewed May 12, 2014

We recently spent a night as guests of Ron Dubber at Glasfryn Guest House in Llanybydder, and we can say only good things about our host and our room. A friendly welcome, comfy bed and reading chairs in bay windows, followed by a delicious breakfast made for a perfect stay.

Room Tip: We loved the Pine Room. Although in the front of the house, it was quiet for sleeping. Loved the bay...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Joanne and Bob K

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 29, 2013

We (mature couple) have stayed for two nights when attending a wedding in Caio. I found this B&B quite by chance as I was looking for a place nearer to the wedding locality.

Ron, the owner of the place was an absolute gentleman, warm, friendly, entertaining. Nothing was too much trouble, check-in very late, time of the breakfast. We were staying on the first floor in the 'green room', double en suite, overlooking the beautiful garden.

Breakfast was made fresh at whatever time suited to both parts and very delicious.

I can't thank Ron enough for a very pleasant stay and would recommend his warm, friendly and very tidy B&B to all my family and friends.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 1, 2013

I stayed for a week while I waited for the university in Lampeter to fix up my accommodation for the summer school I was teaching. I found this B&B quite by chance as it isn't featured on the main sites at the moment.
Ron, who runs the place was an absolute gentleman. Nothing was too much trouble and from the evening he helped carry my bags upstairs to the morning I left I felt that my comfort was always being considered.
I was upgraded to a twin enuite at the back of the property overlooking the cark park and the hills beyond.
Breakfast was freshly made every day and was delicious - Ron makes great scrambled eggs!
I would stay again if I were in the area and would heartily recommend his warm and friendly B&B to all my friends.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Tavistock, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 8, 2013

I was on business and only stayed one night but I wished that I was in a position to stay for a week. This is a super guest house. It is clean and the owner is just so friendly. If you need or want to stay near Lampeter, you really cannot go wriong with this one.

The breakfast was excellent and the room was warm and airy. I had a very good night's sleep.

It appears to be an Edwardian house and is located in a most beautiful area. My God i wish I could always stay in places like this!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lampeter
The Black Lion Royal Hotel
#3 of 7 in Lampeter
Canvas & Campfires
Canvas & Campfires
#4 of 7 in Lampeter

Been to Glasfryn Guest House? Share your experiences!