Comfortable stay, modern, clean rooms, use of gym. Busy at breakfast time....get there early no problem..Difficult to find if you don't know the area very well. Staff helpful. Book early and you will get room at discounted price...Shame that there aren't any twin bedrooms to accomodate single parent and one teenager.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton by Hilton Newport/East is proud to be the first newly built brand hotel providing the perfect location for a visit to South Wales close to Junction 23a of the M4 [Opened September 2010]. Start the day off while enjoying a relaxing hot & cold breakfast in our dining area or in our work zone with our free Wi-Fi or even back to your room for a high speed internet connection. With a focus on unfussy service & great facilities this contemporary hotel is only a 25 minute drive to Cardiff. With an enviable location close to the M4, Newport, Bristol & Cardiff the Hampton by Hilton Newport East hotel puts you near it all. We’re close to Cardiff City with Cardiff Castle, Millennium Stadium & Cardiff also Bristol Hippodrome. Newport train station is 8 miles away; Bristol airport and Cardiff airport are only 34 miles & 26 miles respectively. Whether you’re travelling for business or pleasure the Hampton by Hilton Newport East hotel puts South Wales and Southwest England at your doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton by Hilton Newport East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton By Hilton Newport East Hotel Magor
- Hampton By Hilton Newport East Magor, Wales