“Good for a spot of lunch and lovely coffee”

Dolly's Upper Crust
Ranked #4 of 23 Restaurants in Tywyn
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Come and try our Dolly's Breakfast, Freshly Made Baguettes & Sandwiches, Home Made Quiches, Salads and Soups and much more, come in and see for your self. Don't forget to pop in for a freshly ground coffee and yummy cake. Takeaway service - our speciality - Haven't got time to wait? Then just give us a call to pre-order or just pop in and grab a takeaway. Opening Hours: Mon-Sat 8:30AM - 4:30PM Free Wifi. And most importantly we are child friendly with high chairs available and baby changing facilities. All of our food is freshly home made on the premises daily, and we do get busy so if you can't always get a table we offer everything available for takeaway, we pride our selves on a fast, efficient and delicious service with a smile :)
Tywyn, United Kingdom
“Good for a spot of lunch and lovely coffee”
Reviewed January 14, 2014

If in Tywyn try Dolly's on the high street, lovely food and plenty to choose from. Only a small place inside and if the weather's nice seating available outside. The staff are helpful and prices not to bad.

• Visited January 2014

Moreton, United Kingdom
“Great coffee”
Reviewed December 10, 2013

Friendly staff, imaginative food & pleasant surroundings with a chance to eat outside if the weather is good. There is nothing to dislike.

Visited July 2013
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Amazing food!”
Reviewed November 21, 2013

I came down just before Halloween, I absolutely loved the Halloween Decor, absolutely great, my kids especially loved the poster on the bathroom door and the skeletons on the window! I can't wait to see what their Christmas decor will be :)
I met an old friend of mine who took me to Dolly's for lunch, I had never been before but god am I glad I have, if anything I regret not visiting sooner! I had a soup which was home made and absolutely delicious, my 2 kids had a sandwich each and I also ordered some salad as it looked too scrumptious to miss out and and was I right! It was great, after that I went back every day for the reminder of the week to get various salad boxes and their amazing home made quiches! We also managed to share some cakes which were very yummy, especially the Tiffin and cookies. I will definitely be a regular customer when I'm back next, it's such a shame there isn't a Dollys near me by Manchester :( Keep up the good work guys, great service and such friendly and helpful staff. They also have high chairs which is great for my youngest and it saved me bringing the pram in!

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank Amelia F
“dodged the rain to find a gem !”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

It was Saturday 19th Oct when we were caught in a downpoor and ran into Dolly's for shelter. We sampled the delicious homemade soup and a sandwich, followed by scrumpciously moist orange and cranberry cake and coffee. Everywhere was spotlessly clean, and the service was first class. We were visiting family in mid Wales and have already recommended this super Tea Room. Our only regret is that we have not discovered a 'Dolly's' in Norfolk where we live.

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank Norfolkdream
Tywyn, United Kingdom
“Great Food”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

I have visited here a few times and they have a good range of food available at reasonable prices. The food is always excellent but sometimes the service can be a little slow but that doesn't put you off from visiting again.

• Visited September 2013