“Lovely food”

Driftwood Bar & Restaurant
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 2, 2014

Huge portions of delicious home cooked food. The chips were ace!
Menu is extensive, but not expensive.

Reviewed December 28, 2013

In Anglesey week before Christmas and had an evening meal which was ok. Service was friendly and staff polite but the food was ok and not a shot as could have been. Would we go again? Only if other places shut - - - just not our place sorry

1  Thank Gareth D
Reviewed November 8, 2013

Went here whilst visiting family, have to say what a great disappointment, I ordered mushroom risotto, when it came it looked nice but looks can be deceiving, it was completely tasteless, I complained to the waiter who laughed & thought that I was joking, when he realised that I wasn't he said that he would let the chef know. I wasn't offered a replacement meal or even anything knocked off the bill. My husband had a steak sandwich & he said that it was just ok.

Reviewed November 8, 2013

We eat at the Driftwood regularly. The staff are friendly and always welcoming. They have daily special and use locally sourced ingredients. Their wine is the best around too. Thoroughly recommended.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

What a gem! Hidden behind The Beach Motel on the main road to Four Mile Bridge this restaurant was an interesting find. It's housed in a huge conservatory but on this cold, windy night it was well heated and the staff added to the super atmosphere.

The menu was simple but extensive - something for everyone.

I'd recommend this restaurant and after listening to our lovely restaurant, I'd recommend Sunday lunch. We went for Sunday dinner but Sunday lunch sounds amazing :)

BTW there's a lovely pub/bar attached - very friendly barstaff.

All in all, an experience worth revisiting.