“An early mothers day treat”
Review of Seacroft

Seacroft
Llandudno, United Kingdom
“An early mothers day treat”
Reviewed March 28, 2014

My husband and I drove over to Anglesey to take both our mothers out for an early mothers day treat and my father came too. We were very impressed with the place and the food and our waitress was lovely. The older waiter was very rude with my mum when she asked about the 2-1 menu, he was very abrupt and said its all on the menu, we were all shocked by his lack of courteous and if my parents were not so elderly we would have left to eat somewhere else. I work with the public and always ensure I show respect and compassion. Therefore we would not come back as it slightly tainted our meal, we did spend just under £100.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Crewe, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

5 adults and 2 small children made up our party on Sunday lunchtime. The service was excellent as was the food. Luckily for us the winter 2 4 1 offer was still on so that made our day. I had the poached smoked haddock with poached egg, new potatoes and bacon pieces - highly recommended! My son had the mixed grill - not for the faint hearted, it was enormous! In fact everyone enjoyed their meals - a first for the holiday. The desserts were equally delicious.

The whole experience was a joy,!

Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Bolton, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

Unfortunately only stayed for one night, lovely contemporary room, friendly staff and very good food, vanilla creme brûlée a taste sensation. Perfect location for a coastal break, just wished could have stayed longer, will be back..soon.

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Chester, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 4, 2014 via mobile

We used to live on the island and came to the sea croft many times. Great all year found, but best off season when it was locals only. The 241 is a great success and fair play to Patrick and team as it is there are limited good places to eat on Anglesey and the offer goes down well with locals. I have taken family and friends there and we have always had a great meal. In fact many have said I wish we could have a pub/restaurant like this !!

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank DevonDevonians
Anglesey, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 27, 2014

we (4 adults and 4 children) went to the seacroft to take advantage of the 2 for 1 deal. the 4 adults had main costing approx £20 each and the kids had meals off the childrens menu costing £5.99 . when we had the bill we didnt get any adults meals free just the cheap kids meals. we complained and the arrogant manageress said it's in the small print. they also charged £4.50 for a jug of really weak blackcurrant cordial! we won't be going back even though the food was okay

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
4 Thank mike127
Lincolnshire England
Reviewed January 25, 2014

I stayed for one night in December 2013 and was extremley pleased at the start. The reception was at the bar but very friendly staff helped through the quick process. I was taken to my room which was excellent very modern and clean and was quite large for the money paid. The food in the restaurant was excellent very well cooked and great quality and quantity. Evening staff were very friendly and attentive and it is nice to see some friendly banter!!.
The breakfast was faultless and very fullfilling. I stayed at a 4 star recently in London and the Seacroft was better than that.
Please visit if you need a hotel as you will not be dissapointed

Room Tip: I think all rooms are very modern and excellent