“Great stay lovley bungalow shame about the clubhouse food.”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Trearddur Bay
Trearddur Holiday Bungalows
Reviewed April 9, 2012

Just returned home from a weeks stay the bungalow was lovley and clean i would recommend taking a blanket or two if the forecast isn't going to be great as it was a little cold at night even with the heaters on full blas! the pool was lovley and clean but the clubhouse could have done with a little updating. The only complaint we had was the meal we had in the clubhouse great stay shame about the food.

• Stayed: April 2012

Reviewed March 7, 2012

Have stayed here twice, 2010 and 2011. First visit was ok but chalet was not cleaned to a very high standard, bathroom was particularly bad. Swimming pool was in need of a good clean, the changing room was a disgrace. But overall for the price we paid it was acceptable, and is an ideal place from which to explore the island and north west wales. Trearddur bay itself is beautiful with sandy coves and rocky outcrops to explore, the local spar shop is well stocked and the staff delightful. Our second visit heralded a huge drop in cleanliness standards, chalet was filthy and when we approached reception about the problem they were rude and unhelpful. As an employee of a similar park here in Argyll, I was appalled at hygeine standards and the rudeness of reception staff, particularly when I complained about no cold water flow to bathroom and was told basically to live with it. Pull your socks up Trearddur, in todays climate return bookings have never been more important, and these will be lacking unless you improve your service.

Room Tip: Pick the highest standard lodge you can afford
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed January 10, 2012

I have stayed at the Angelsey Bungalows (Dryffn Bungalow) twice - July 2010 and July 2011 and booked through Hoseasons.

I do have mixed feelings. Whilst I really like what the complex has to offer I do have to say that it is time for a refurb of the accommodation. The complex is quiet without heavy traffic noise and the bungalow warm as central heating available for those chilly nights.

The location is great - a short walk to the rocky bays and a little further to the main beach and the Tr. Bay Hotel. There is an indoor swimming pool and a tennis court for use (both free of charge). There is parking right next to most bungalows with picnic benches to sit on too.

I do agree with previous reports that the accommodation isn't always the cleanest. The bedding is fresh but there is definitely room for improvement on the cleaning side and a need for more up to date furnishings (although the new TV/DVD was good last year). I have always given the kitchen area and appliances a clean down before using and never sat on the floor.

I'm sorry to be so harsh. It's not like me really but I don't think I'll be returning until improvements have been made. I did really enjoy my time here so please hurry up Anglesey Bungalows and get those bungalows up to scratch.

I know that some of the bungalows are pet-friendly and they have the laminate flooring.
Short breaks, with any day start, are usually available.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Tina499520
Reviewed October 22, 2011

I returned home today after a weeks stay at the Trearddur Bay Bungalows and i felt i had to come straight online an tell people to stay away!
Firstly i would like to tell everyone, if you get the chance to visit Trearddur Bay please do so! It is beautiful and if you like scenery or walks it is absolutely ideal! What a lovely place it is! BUT please find somewhere else to stay than these bungalows!
The Bungalow themselves are rather basic but that is just what we were after and the price reflects it so thats not bad if you arent expecting a palace for budget prices! What i find completely unacceptable was the disgusting, filthy, dirty, grungy place. The floors were hairy (and we were staying in a no dogs bungalow!) the bathroom sink and bath had a scum mark all around it which obviously hadnt been cleaned in months! the bedding was clean but very untidily put on the beds, the entire place was dusty and as for the kitchen!!!!!!!!
The kitchen sink was coffee stained, the breadbin was full of crumbs, every mug was full of coffee stains, the oven was thick grease, one of the dinner plates had tomato ketchup dried on it, the mircowave had dried on food all over the back and sides and the bin had rancid water in the bottom which stank.
Im not afraid of hard work and i soon got my sunny-glows on and spent a good 2 hours giving the place a damn good scrub which made it habitable but i really wouldnt have expected to have to do such a thing and pay for the pleasure! i certainly wouldnt consider coming back, the place was so much cleaner after my week long stay than it was on my arrival.
On the plus point the club house was welcoming and affordable and the pool was kept to a good standard.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Misty G
Reviewed October 20, 2011

just came back today thurs 20 oct 11 from trearddur holiday bungalows,should of stayed there until fri 21 but due to being sooo cold in the bungalow no. 21 and the lack of things to do in the area (u can only go for so many walks on a beach ) we opted to cut short our break and come home to warmth and cleaniness. The bungalows themselves are a good set up ,well set out ,everything u need,though our heater didnt work in the dbl bedrm,there was a distinct musty smell in all the rms,and it was bloody freezing in our bungalow,some windows were dbl glazed some wernt and the dbl bedrm was not,didnt sleep much and they arnt dbl beds either there 3/4 size beds. club hse cheap,pool was cold,dirty and the changing rms were dirty also. So nice scenery but if u want a clean,warm base to stay in i wouldnt stay here

Room Tip: choose summer months to stay
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Mark N
Reviewed October 13, 2011

We wanted a holiday where we would be by the sea so we could take our dog on lots of walks. Having not been to Anglesey for several years we found the Trearddur Bungalows on Hoseasons for a four night break. The price was reasonable so we decided to give it a go. I must say the bungalows are showing their age somewhat but there was nothing we couldnt cope with. Yes the bathroom needs updating and the decor looks dated but in the end the beds were clean and comfy, the kitchen great and the sofa comfy too. The site had a great indoor pool which on two occasions we had to ourselves. The bay at Trearddur is lovely and Anglesey is a great place to explore. I would say the Trearddur bungalows are what they are, if you want somewhere to use as a base in a lovely location then give it a try.

Room Tip: Upgrade to the Kingsland accommodation to get your heating and electricity included.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed September 26, 2011

been coming here for many years
always go in the top end bunalows so never really any probs
have had a gas fire not work properly (when they had gas fires) just went to reseption seen pat
fire was sorted within the hour
had the same when the boiler packed up one year , just go talk to them sorted
in a great area,some nice walks plenty to do attractions on the island great for the kids

Room Tip: go for the big bungalows all in
  • Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family