great place to stay..rooms big enough to accomodate 2 adults & 2 children as they put an extra bed in the room.. (would be great if rooms had bunk beds for the children to make use of the space) Rooms are light and airy! very clean and modern! all the staff are fantastic..nothing too much bother (especially delyth)! breakfast is £6 for adults £3 for children! evening meals can be had at the 'driftwood restaurant' downstairs.. i'd recommend the lamb chops with tasty homeade chips! fantastic location to explore treaddur bay.. main beach only a walk away!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 2006 the Motel is close to the centre of Trearddur Bay and 200 yards form Trearddurs award winning beach. 15 Rooms on 3 floors. All rooms are modern and comfortably furnished. All rooms have colour TVs with free view channels, free Bt Infinity fibre super fast wi fi in the rooms & Bar, whirlpool baths and showers, tea/coffee making facilities, hair driers, family rooms with interconnecting doors. Food available in the adjacent Driftwood Bar & Restaurant. 10 Minutes from Holyhead Seaport makes it an ideal stopover for ferry passengers to Ireland. 15 Minutes from RAF Valley and Valley Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The Beach Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Beach Hotel Trearddur Bay
- The Beach Motel Trearddur Bay, Anglesey