“stay ahead of the crowd”
Review of Sullivan's

Sullivan's
Ranked #1 of 14 Restaurants in Rhosneigr
Cuisines: Seafood, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Cafe /Bar /Restaurant. We offer local produce cooked in an imaginative way. From a toasted tea cake to Full Welsh Breakfast, Smoked Salmon omelette and more, plus lunch menu includes Seafood Chowder, Moules Mariniere, Luxury Foccacia bread with variety of fillings. Hand Made fresh Pizza in our Italian Pizza oven to eat in or take away and our local butchers 21 day dry aged Steaks plus Sea bass and lobster when in season. We offer an eclectic mix so that there is something for everyone. Coffee and Tea with cakes served all day. Italian Espresso, Barister Cappuchino or Latte, Speciality Teas, Extensive Wine and Spirit List and our famous "The Works" Hot Chocolate with mallows, chocolate drops plus more. Drop in and listen to the soothing music and enjoy food at any time at Sullivan's and a warm welcome.
Reviewed October 6, 2013

We popped into Rhosneigr one fine day for a stroll and a bite. Feeling peckish and shopped out at a couple of crossroads emporiums we could see a modestly presented establishment. It was quiet until we got there. Tehn it got very busy. The staff ( down one apparently ) struggled manfully to cope with ouir indecision. It was fun, relaxed and chatty. The food was excellent, my wife declared the seabass "the best ever!" Praise indeed. Chips were crispy and tasty. All this and a selection of desserts we could not contemplate. The crowd was growing, we enjoyed more banter at the till and departed replete, via the excellent if under displayed row of art on the corridor wall.
PROS: Food, attitude, location. This is a lovely village.
CONS: Maybe a little expensive for the decor. and unclear signage.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

Visited Sullivan's for a spot of lunch. Out of season and during midweek the restaurant was quite but a steady flow of custom came through the door.

Staff were friendly and attentive. Food was well cooked, fresh and service was efficient.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

I have family who live on the isle of Anglesey and we decided to book a table of 5. My knowledge of fine cuisines is very good as I am a fond traveller and i can honestly say the service and food served at Sullivan's is one of the best I have ever had. The staff we're extremely friendly, the food was fantastic and great value, and the atmosphere was very relaxed and comforting, in fact we enjoyed ourselves so much we went back the next day for brunch! I recommend this restaurant over any of the others in Rhosneigr and maybe even Anglesey! I am not one for using tripadvisor but this little, amazing restaurant definitely deserves a sign up!

Reviewed September 21, 2013

Delicious food and a really nice relaxed atmosphere. I went in with my husband and two children and the staff were really accommodating. I ordered just one kids spaghetti bolognese and the staff were happy to bring two plates so I could share the generous portion out between them. They loved it. I had a fabulous steak which was done to perfection and my husband had a burger which he said was one of the best he has ever tasted.
We all enjoyed our meals and were very full so couldn't fit in a pudding. The chef could maybe make the portions slightly smaller as they were very generous. We'll be back!

Reviewed September 20, 2013

Food excellent and you are made to feel welcome by steve. Nothing is too much trouble and there are a lot of regular visitors. We will go back next time we are in the area!

1  Thank karenn1234