“ambleside b/b”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Rhosneigr
Ambleside Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #3 of 4 Rhosneigr B&B and Inns
Earby, England, United Kingdom
“ambleside b/b”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Ambleside was a very nice little b/b Cathy was very friendly and a good help, the only thing we could fault was no tv in the rooms, i think there should be tv's in rooms so you have the choice to watch it or not..but everything else was wonderful..the gang from merseyside xx

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank sueward511

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Reviewed September 21, 2012

I have stayed twice now at Ambleside, Cathy is wonderful, she's relaxed , easy going , she does a great breakfast, very good coffee , it's a great start to the day. Location is perfect, walk on the beach from where ever you eat or have a late drink.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Marcus A
Skipton
Reviewed September 21, 2012

From the very first e-mail I realised that Ambleside would give me a warm welcome and consideration of all my needs. Cathy is just so friendly. I hadn't been to Rhosneigr since I was a child and was offered a book of old Rhosneigr to look at to stir my memory just one of the thoughtful incidences that peppered my stay. Having found out that I am a WI member I was instantly invited to a meeting. Only the reason for my stay, to visit elderly relatives, prevented me from accepting. All the contacts I had in various shops and in the Bistro next door (very good food) were positive and I can thoroughly recommend Ambleside and Rhosneigr as an affirming experience for the solo traveller.

Room Tip: I was very spoilt and had the bay windowed double room at the front of the house with views of the f...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank Gill D
Warwick, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 10, 2012

Ambleside is a pretty, spotless house near the beach and convenient to several good eating places. Cathy, the owner, is a perfect hostess for whom nothing is too much trouble and, what's more, she is a great cook. For anyone looking for a B&B in the Rhosneigr area - look no further!

Pete

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Pete844
Uttoxeter, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 9, 2012

Hostess Cathy made us feel extremely welcome. The room was very comfortable.
The marvellous facility was breakfast available from 7am which if you are off to Ty Croes by 7.45 for signing in makes life easy.
Many B&B's near racing circuits are very grudging in providing a cooked breakfast that early.

Back from the circuit, shower and then a choice of several excellent places to eat, - all within walking distance of the B&B.
Would thoroughly recommend a visit.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank 384SarahH384
Sheffield, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Tent blown over by the gale force winds, so we retreated to Ambleside, and a lovely warm welcome from Cathy, who had even turned on the radiators to help dry us out! She couldn't have been more welcoming, and was wonderful with our (overly chatty!) 3 year old. I would say that it was very pricey for a standard B&B, and we moved on to find better rooms at lower prices, but other than that, I would recommend Ambleside to Rhosneigr visitors every time.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Emerson_Powell
London, UK
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Very friendly welcome from Cathy. Eager to please and very attentive.
room was compact, TV is downstairs only. Pub opposite can be noisy if windows are open.
OK breakfast standard with a reasonable choice and average quality ingredients. Available on request, made to order. No newspapers.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank NICKMLondon_UK
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rhosneigr
Hotel Cymyran
Harbour Hotel
Harbour Hotel
#3 of 3 in Cemaes Bay
Travelodge Holyhead Hotel

Been to Ambleside Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!