“Pancakes for pud...”

Mojo's Creperie Restaurant and Cafe
Ranked #4 of 14 Restaurants in Rhosneigr
Cuisines: French, Cafe
Good for: Kids, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Mojo's is a creperie. You will find here sweet and savoury pancakes as well as fresh salads and hot sandwiches. Our drinks are hand squeezed or prepared on the premises, so no fizzy drinks, no preservatives, no colorants. In fact, everything is prepared under your very eyes so you know what you are getting. In the evening, our menu changes and you can indulge in traditional french cuisine if pancakes are not your thing. Open everyday from easter till half term october, week ends and holidays only in the winter. Hours vary according to our mood. Evenings on bookings only.
Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
“Pancakes for pud...”
Reviewed June 5, 2014

The staff were very friendly and accomodating, we popped in just for pud. Nice little outside part which was good in the evening. We ordered some different crepes, must admit, we were a little disappointed. Mine was more expensive but looked the same as the others, they also forgot the icecream so had to fetch some.

I really liked the idea of crepe and the setting was lovely, but somehow for us, it missed the mark a little. Maybe some photos so we have an idea what the look like, the words were great, but we were disappointed with the look of them.

Northwich, United Kingdom
“Yum Yum !”
Reviewed June 3, 2014

Myself and some friends went for breakfast last Saturday morning. As it was a lovely day we sat outside enjoying the sunshine. Our order was taken quickly, and we opted for the breakfast Gallette and a tower of ten pancakes with butterscotch sauce.

The food arrived in a reasonable amount of time and was lovely. We all enjoyed the food. Don't be put off by the price on the menu, as this includes freshly squeezed orange juice and tea or coffee. When you factor that in, its reasonable.

I would definitely go back to Mojos, then only thing that let it down for me was that they don't serve cappuccino, just ordinary filter coffee. But as the food was so good I could cope!

• Visited June 2014
Cheshire, England
“Good food but questions over service”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

So I'll start off by saying that I wanted to like Mojos. We're considering a holiday in the area and I wanted to get a feel for the Rhosneigr, so a quick check on Trip Advisor and I decided Mojo's was the restaurant I most wanted to try.

Arriving about 1.45pm, Mojos was starting to quieten down, but they were still looking pushed when I walked inside and asked for a table for one, at which point I got directed to the least attractive restaurant seats I have ever sat at in my life (basically under the stairs in what should be a cupboard). The chef pointed at where I could pick up my menu and after that I was left for 10 minutes with no interaction from anyone. I eventually caught someones attention and as well as ordering, I managed to move to a new table.

After that, things got much better. The overworked waitress had time to engage in a quick conversation and the galette (The Mushroom special) that turned up about 10 mins later was excellent.

Basically Mojos seems to be a victim of its own success and they badly need to move to a more suitable premises. There is one toilet, not enough tables, not enough staff and I think a single cooking station for the crepes and galettes. However, the food is excellent and visiting at a quieter time would change the experience considerably.

• Visited May 2014
Llandudno, United Kingdom
“Lovely”
Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

Shame the place was quite, but it was nearly closing time,
My friend and I both had baguettes, and the homemade lemonade.
The wait was worthwhile.baguettes were fresh and tasty.
The waiter was very pleasent.
The people on the table by us had a fresh crepe and it looked fab.
Iwould recomend

Uttoxeter
“Breakfast with a difference”
Reviewed May 12, 2014

Lovely cozy atmosphere. Went for a family breakfast to suit a mix of ages. Try the breakfast in a crepe. Grandchildren loved the half stack of pancakes with maple syrup. Not expensive, great service.

1 Thank Nipper60