“Lovely restaurant. Awkward for parking.”
Review of Dylan's

Dylan's
Ranked #2 of 38 Restaurants in Menai Bridge
Cuisines: Pizza, Seafood
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Had a meal here a few months ago, only just got around to rating it.
Got a table straight away as my partner and I came mid week so it was a bit quieter. Service was good, they were attentive and friendly.
I had the gnocchi (I don't think its on the menu any longer) which I'm glad of because it was just saturated in oil/butter and the portion size was very small, although the presentation was really nice. Bit gutted I didn't order something else as the rest of the menu looked amazing. My partner had a burger, was quite average, bit overpriced.
Got quite a vast beverage list. Nice change from the normal house red/white wine and a cheap beer you get in most restaurants. Bit pricey but if you're going for a special occasion, I don't think the price really matters.
Inside is lovely, modern and clean. The location is fantastic as well looking right over the straits. However, parking is dreadful! If you're going on a Fri/Sat night when its busier, don't expect to find anywhere to park nearby easily.
Would definitely go again some time soon.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,502)

Reviewed July 15, 2013

We went for a late lunch and had their seafood Pizza and a Dylan's boxed burger, the food was excellent, by far the best burger I've had from a restaurant this year. My meal came with their chunky chips and home-made ketchup which was a really nice touch, and the flavours were outstanding.

The cheerfulness of the front-of-house team was reflected in the service they provided, we were made to feel very welcome.

We sat outside on the terrace, overlooking the Menai Straits, what a setting, breathtaking. Would certainly recommend Dylan's.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Sat outside overlooking the water - watched boats and canoes. Service was friendly and efficient. The atmosphere relaxed and informal. We shared crudités and bread for starters. Then for my main course I had the pizza special - squid, potato and chorizo - unusual but excellent. My daughter had a large bowl of mussels in a cream sauce - which she said was delicious.
Would definitely visit again.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

We decided to go out last minute for food and went to Dylans. The staff were very friendly and polite and made us feel very welcome. The restaurant was very open and modern and the views were superb. The food was really tasty and freshly made. We did not have to wait long for our food. We would definitely go back there and recommend it to our friends.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

Cannot praise this restaurant enough, on holiday for a week near Beaumaris and booked a table. Was a busy night and our party consisted of 14 people, from the moment we were greeted at the door and throughout our time there the staff were brilliant. Just a good mixture of excellent service and also friendly with humour as well. The food was delicious and just wish they were local to us so we could go more often. My husband and I shared a Ferryman's platter to start, our mains were Herb and Parmesan Crusted Hake Fillet along with Drunken Mussels (steamed in local Welsh cider with leeks and bacon). For dessert Warm Double Chocolate Brownie and a White Chocolate and Raspberry Panacotta. Everything was fresh and very tasty. Well worth a visit, thoroughly enjoyed it. Would recommend anyone to go here.

1  Thank tessCumbria