An awful experience. We went as part of a large group that filled the restaurant. We found the food and drinks incredibly over priced and strange (onion popcorn starter followed by onion soup ect).There were no alternatives available to people with allergies and they were charged full price despite not being able to eat many of the courses. The restaurant appears to retain the heating that was installed when it was a butchers so any guests lucky enough to arrive with a coat wore them throughout the meal.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.