“Anhygoel!”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 10, 2013

We went as a party of six after a recommendation from a work colleague. Interior very fashionable shabby chic with pieces of architectural salvage etc; overall effect very nice. The food was outstanding! From the creamed cauliflower with anchovy and caper pre-starter through to the delicious coffee and petit fours at the end - all was fantastic and the starter of butternut squash risotto deserves a special mention for most flavour packed into a mushroom! Bethan, the host, was very pleasant and efficient and we were very well looked after. As with a previous reviewer, we booked again whilst paying the bill!. Arbennig, diolch yn fawr.

6  Thank Adrian W

Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

Excellent food and service, local ingredients. Fantastic menu-great dinig experience! Diolch yn fawr am fwyd hynod flasus!

6  Thank Wms123
Reviewed May 28, 2013

My wife & I returned to Sosban on Saturday 25th May 2013, a return that was long overdue having dined there in June 2012 and ever since that first visist we have been promising ourselves a return.
I wont make this a long review as you can see there are plenty of reviews praising this fabulous restaurant. Quite simply you must go, the food is superb the atmosphere / service is top notch Bethan (front of house) makes everyone feel very welcome, it's an absolute joy to dine here. So!! dont hang about ring them up and book in, give yourself a few weeks notice - popular = busy.

8  Thank Dave J
Reviewed May 25, 2013

Thoroughly enjoyable ! the food was lovely, and great service/nice touches. Would definately recommend. Wedi mwynhau yn ofnadwy. Diolch yn fawr am y gwasanaeth arbennig. Mi fyddwn yn dod yn ôl!

6  Thank fmh84
Reviewed May 11, 2013

2nd time we have been to Sosban, so I now feel able to comment fairly on the place. The food is just exquisite, I really enjoy good food and have dined in some excellent (starred) restaurants, but this place is outstanding. I hesitate to recommend it, only because I am fearful I won't be able to get in next time I want a truly memorable meal.

12  Thank davegaijin