“Anfarwol!”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Bangor, United Kingdom
“Anfarwol!”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Difficult to know where to start really as it was all so wonderful! My husband and I have eaten in quite a few michelin starred restaurants over the years and I have to say that the guys at sosban definitely deserve a visit! The food was fabulous! We were served a set menu and it did not disappoint - the chef is obviously very creative but it did not detract from the taste in any way! Bethan and Tom were very attentive so the service was impeccable, a little explanation as to what was being served and then given the space to enjoy it! Wine list was well thought out too!
It is a privilege to have food of this standard on our doorstep so we will be making frequent visits and booking well in advance to ensure we get in! The fact that we could order our food in welsh was the icing on the cake!
Anhygoel bois a werth pob ceiniog!

9 Thank Bev J

UK
“Anhygoel/ Amazing”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

Fantastic food, amazing service, brilliant atmosphere!!
On arrival we had lovely table picks, included home made bread sticks.
Food was amazing never tasted food so lovely in my entire life. Highly recommend this restaurant to anyone.

• Visited November 2012
11 Thank KAJ1111
Anglesey Wales
“One of the best meals I've ever had.”
Reviewed December 6, 2012

We visited in November and I've delayed reporting because I've been trying to remember if I've ever had a better meal. I haven't remembered any place I've enjoyed more!
I particularly welcomed the fact that Bethan spoke Welsh and was so well suited to running the restaurant.
I feel very lucky to live within walking distance of Menai Bridge which now has a number of good interesting places to eat.

• Visited November 2012
10 Thank Frances J
Wales
“Fabulous mouthwatering meal - superb chef!”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

We went for our Christmas night out and were not disappointed. The food was simply superb and the service was excellent. We had the taster menu which was a great selection of the menu and decent size portions. We will go again! Stephen and Bethan thank you for a wonderful evening.

8 Thank FranWales
Caernarfon, United Kingdom
“What a TREAT! Anfarwol.”
Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

2nd visit to the #1 restaurant in menai bridge. Standard of food and service still as high as ever. Creative, innovative, fun! Worth the money and the few weeks wait for the booking. Excellent butchers, once again. Well done&thankyou

9 Thank PiliPala30