“Anhygoel/ Amazing”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 7, 2013

Fantastic food, amazing service, brilliant atmosphere!!
On arrival we had lovely table picks, included home made bread sticks.
Food was amazing never tasted food so lovely in my entire life. Highly recommend this restaurant to anyone.

11  Thank KAJ1111

Reviewed December 6, 2012

We visited in November and I've delayed reporting because I've been trying to remember if I've ever had a better meal. I haven't remembered any place I've enjoyed more!
I particularly welcomed the fact that Bethan spoke Welsh and was so well suited to running the restaurant.
I feel very lucky to live within walking distance of Menai Bridge which now has a number of good interesting places to eat.

10  Thank Frances J
Reviewed December 2, 2012

We went for our Christmas night out and were not disappointed. The food was simply superb and the service was excellent. We had the taster menu which was a great selection of the menu and decent size portions. We will go again! Stephen and Bethan thank you for a wonderful evening.

8  Thank FranWales
Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

2nd visit to the #1 restaurant in menai bridge. Standard of food and service still as high as ever. Creative, innovative, fun! Worth the money and the few weeks wait for the booking. Excellent butchers, once again. Well done&thankyou

9  Thank PiliPala30
Reviewed November 22, 2012

My wife and I made a reservation for a Friday evening and were looking forward to a great treat after hearing great things about this new restaurant in town. This easily is the best meal that we have ever had, the attention to detail along with the locally sourced ingredients makes for a taste sensation. Front of house and staff were polite and attentive without being overbearing, just perfect.
This little restaurant is a must for all, we will be back, staying away will be the difficult part.

9  Thank g-star25