“Never had a bad meal here”
Review of The Four Crosses

The Four Crosses
Ranked #10 of 36 Restaurants in Menai Bridge
Cuisines: International, British, Pub, Welsh
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Burgas, Bulgaria
“Never had a bad meal here”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

I've eaten at the Four Crosses so much I've lost count and I have never had a bad meal. The menu is extensive, there is something for everyone on there. The sizzlers they do are so tasty but it can get rather smoky in there if there are a lot of them about. You can tell how good the food is by the fact it is always so full, especially on the weekends!

The only reason I'm only giving them a rating of Very Good is that the service isn't always good

• Visited December 2012

Bangor, United Kingdom
“Always good service”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Have visited here several times as its local to us the staff are always friendly and cant do enough for you!!! the food is always good pleanty of choice for everyone!! We went as a group of 8 and everybody had their food together and it was lovely and deserts are a must they accomodate everyones needs and tastes.

• Visited March 2013
Northern Ireland
“Very good eating experience”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

This Inn near Menai Bridge was our stop for some food on a monday night. Plenty of customers about for a monday evening and the service and food was very good..
It is old fashioned style and you prepay for your food and the menu was extensive, if perhaps slightly overpriced. My wife and daughter were with me and they enjoyed their meal..
Mains were of a reasonable standard but not exceptional, but the vegetable selection presented with the main course was the best I have ever had.. I don't like the usual lettuce leaf and a tomato, but this was a large dish with 9 vegetables in it. It was heaven...
I would eat here again as the service was good and it was a lovely warm haven on a cold night.

• Visited April 2013
Chester, United Kingdom
“Nice Pub”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Nice old fashioned pub.
My boyfriend has the Mexican burger which was impressive, however my food was not very nice and it's a shame that they have frozen chips! Home made chips would of made a difference.

Will visit again if in the area as the service wad really quick

• Visited March 2013
Leicestershire
“No issues”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

I have passed this pub/restaurant must be 100’s of times and never given it any thought, today I decided to go in after going to another restaurant and walking out, that’s another story.
The Four Crosses is clean, friendly and sort of cosy, some period extras, such as old glass bottles etc, gives a nice ambiance.
The menu is ok, nothing fancy or OTT, just normal honest fare.
I chose the light menu, the ‘breakfast’, I was surprised, far more than I expected and well cooked, by dining partner had ham, pineapple. Cold slaw and chips, again, fine, all freshly cooked plate’s hot good service.
I really can’t complain about the cost or the service, well done..
I may try their ‘monster’ breakfast.
One last thing, they are not skimping on the sauces either, well done.

• Visited April 2013