“Disgarceful service excellent food”
Review of Four Crosses Inn

Four Crosses Inn
Ranked #10 of 37 Restaurants in Menai Bridge
Cuisines: British, Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 16, 2012

Been to the four crosses on a number of occasions and have always enjoyed it. The food is amazing and the chef deserves all the praise. Although not the same can be said for the management, the landlandy was way to cheeky and came over to our table and accused us of complaining about her waiting staff even though we had been waiting 40 minutes for our STARTERS. She certainly made me feel like we shouldn't be there and was still ready enough to take our money. Massive shame regarding it being such a nice place. Dissapointed

1  Thank topgun89

Reviewed December 13, 2012

Went to the Four Crosses Saturday 8/12/2012 for a meal with a couple of friends, at first i was not to sure what to make of it, the waiter greeted us and found us a table in seconds, he then got us some menus and explained to us that their is a specials board around the corner near the bar. I decided to have the Turkey dinner off the specials board and both my friends decided to have Sizzlers. The food came out rather quickly, we were surprised as it was rather busy, the waiter then asked us if we would like any sauces, I asked if i could have cranberry for the turkey, he went back to the kitchen and within seconds came back with some. The waiter came back halfway through to make sure everything was alright with our meals, we all replied yes.

Overall I thought the experience was outstanding, food, service and the overall atmosphere was wonderful, shall definitely be back in the new year.

2  Thank Jane W
Reviewed November 7, 2012

very little choice for veggies, and the specials menu didnt have a veggie option.
My partner enjoyed his meat option, but we wont be going back in a hurry.

1  Thank Fallenangelaj
Reviewed November 1, 2012

On a wet Wednesday afternoon we stopped for lunch. The pub was really busy and had a number of table reserved. The tables are well laid out with a bit of space between and it felt nice and warm when we walked in. The bar was friendly and we ordered drinks before looking at the menu which was really varied from £5 lunch items through to more expensive main dishes. We fanced the sizzling platters and they did not disappoint beautifully cooked and piping hot with a little theatre on arrival and food should be an experience. The mange tout was not soggy the chicken was lovely fillet and the sauces interesting and not bland defintely made to order. We were so full we did not manage pudding but we will be going back. The service was efficent and friendly and the plates were cleared when we had all finished eating which I think shows a little class as I hate places that clear as each of you finish it interupts the meal/convestion.

All I can think is the late bad review from last November is the local's trying to put off outsiders lol as this is a great place to eat and so friendly. We will be going back next time we visit Bangor

1  Thank wanttogoback
Reviewed October 29, 2012

I would not recommend here at all. The food is ok but the service is terrible.
We were out with our friends, they were served their starter and then the main was brought out before we had our main. When we said that we came out to dinner to eat together, the waitress then swore at us and took the food to the back.
Another waitress then cam over, sat down at our table and explained how it was all our fault for not ordering in the correct way. This was nonsense....we were sat on the same table and ordered at the same time.
They were rude and disrespectful. I would never return to this place, I would rather the local chippy.