I usually don't write reviews for hotels, but this one was so wonderful that I would be remiss by not giving credit where credit is due. Bun has put together a gorgeous place where every single detail has been carefully and wonderfully executed. After a fairly stressful day on the road, we had a pleasant deep sleep in that luxurious bed!
For anyone visiting Anglesey, please do yourself a favour and do not pass on this one. It was so reasonable for what we got that I'd be afraid that the prices will go up. And don't miss the fantastic beach down at Newborough/Niwbwrch - just ask Bun for details.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away on the south-west corner of Anglesey, The Outbuildings provides luxurious and welcoming bed and breakfast accommodation. The setting is sublime - surrounded by tranquil farmland with glorious views of the Snowdonia mountains. Each of the five individually designed en-suite bedrooms has its own private outside entrance and includes a welcome tray with homemade cake or biscuits on arrival, small flat-screen televisions, iPod docking stations and WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Outbuildings reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Outbuildings Hotel Menai Bridge
- The Outbuildings Anglesey/Menai Bridge, Wales