We had our wonderful wedding here over Christmas - it was absolutely perfect. Firstly, the rooms were immaculate, clean and extremely well specified. We stayed in the button room and the pink hut and both were brilliant. The pink hut, in particular - even on a freezing December night - was warm and cozy. Our guests stayed in the other rooms - all were delighted with their rooms.
Throughout, the food was excellent. Francois - the head chef - consulted closely with us with respect to our wedding menu and it was absolutely perfect. Likewise, breakfast - served to order in the kitchen upstairs - was superb.
The Outbuildings is a very special place - we had a brilliant wedding there thanks to Judith, Francois, Beth and the rest of the team - look forward to seeing them again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away on the south-west corner of Anglesey, The Outbuildings provides luxurious and welcoming bed and breakfast accommodation. The setting is sublime - surrounded by tranquil farmland with glorious views of the Snowdonia mountains. Each of the five individually designed en-suite bedrooms has its own private outside entrance and includes a welcome tray with homemade cake or biscuits on arrival, small flat-screen televisions, iPod docking stations and WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Outbuildings reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Outbuildings Hotel Menai Bridge
- The Outbuildings Anglesey/Menai Bridge, Wales