What an amazing place hardly a B&B! Beautifully thought out rooms and decor. Staff friendly and helpful as well as efficient and pleasant and the owner Bun was so lovely. The only small niggle is size of fridge and no shower screen especially when it's hot, shower is much more preferable to a bath, otherwise excellent. We stayed in the Button Room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away on the south-west corner of Anglesey, The Outbuildings provides luxurious and welcoming bed and breakfast accommodation. The setting is sublime - surrounded by tranquil farmland with glorious views of the Snowdonia mountains. Each of the five individually designed en-suite bedrooms has its own private outside entrance and includes a welcome tray with homemade cake or biscuits on arrival, small flat-screen televisions, iPod docking stations and WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Outbuildings reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Outbuildings Hotel Menai Bridge
- The Outbuildings Anglesey/Menai Bridge, Wales