Make tracks for Llangaffo and The fantastic Outbuildings, be welcomed with a smile and a warmth that is rare these days. A beautifully converted barn, set in the landscape with breathtaking views of Snowdonia. Relax in front of an open fire before being served a beautifully, lovingly prepared meal. Lay your head upon soft sumptuous pillows and get the best nights sleep you ever dreamt of. On waking pop your head out and look towards the glorious mountains and marvel at the magical play of light, whether it is shafts of light through the clouds that hug the tops of the mountains or the clarity of the mountain peaks against a stunning blue sky it truly is a magical place to be
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away on the south-west corner of Anglesey, The Outbuildings provides luxurious and welcoming bed and breakfast accommodation. The setting is sublime - surrounded by tranquil farmland with glorious views of the Snowdonia mountains. Each of the five individually designed en-suite bedrooms has its own private outside entrance and includes a welcome tray with homemade cake or biscuits on arrival, small flat-screen televisions, iPod docking stations and WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Outbuildings reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Outbuildings Hotel Menai Bridge
- The Outbuildings Anglesey/Menai Bridge, Wales