I proposed to my fiancé at the outbuildings, and the staff were so helpful in organising everything, it really was amazing. They couldn't do more to help, from suggesting the perfect place to propose to helping organise timing with champagne and music. We stayed over night in the pink hut, which was very cosy and romantic. My fiancé loved it. The views of the mountains were outstanding and the wood stove kept us really warm. The food was really good, the best I've had whilst living in North Wales. The staff were so nice and really went out of their way to make our stay really enjoyable. I would definitely recommend the outbuildings as a cosy and romantic retreat away. Thank you again to everyone at the outbuildings for making it the perfect weekend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away on the south-west corner of Anglesey, The Outbuildings provides luxurious and welcoming bed and breakfast accommodation. The setting is sublime - surrounded by tranquil farmland with glorious views of the Snowdonia mountains. Each of the five individually designed en-suite bedrooms has its own private outside entrance and includes a welcome tray with homemade cake or biscuits on arrival, small flat-screen televisions, iPod docking stations and WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Outbuildings reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Outbuildings Hotel Menai Bridge
- The Outbuildings Anglesey/Menai Bridge, Wales