“Fabulous holiday”

Anglesey Walking Holidays - Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Tailor made walking and cycling tours in and around the Isle of Anglesey, (coastal and heritage paths), part of the all Wales Coast Path. Now offering walking packages on Offa's Dyke Path, Glyndwr's Way, the North Wales Path, Wales Coast Path (from Prestatyn to Cardigan). Combined walking packages Anglesey and Snowdonia, Anglesey and Wicklow, Ireland
Reviewed October 25, 2013

A huge thank you to Eurwyn and Gillian for a most enjoyable holiday walking the Anglesey Coastal Path recently. Everything was excellent, accommodation, food, transport, information about each days walk, nothing was too much trouble for them. I have recommended this holiday to several friends, it was one of the most scenic walking holidays I have done.

There are newer reviews for Anglesey Walking Holidays - Day Tours

Reviewed October 24, 2013

We have enjoyed many walking holidays, trekked several long distance footpaths but walking the Anglesey Coastal Path will forever be a highlight. It was superb from start to finish. Eurwyn and Gillian could not have done more to make our trip(s) more enjoyable. I have no hesitation whatsoever in giving them the highest possible recommendation

Reviewed October 15, 2013

I have travelled on three other long distance walks in UK, but none offers the personal customer service that Gillian and Eurwyn provided with Anglesey Walking Holidays when you arrive in Wales. I was picked up at the train station and communicated each day with them on the Isle of Anglesey Coastal Path via a cell phone lent to me by them.Their notes on the section I was walking each day were invaluable along with all the other little details. Highly recommend this company to other walkers/hikers. The Isle of Anglesey Coastal Path falls within a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB) which covers 95% of the coast. It truly is special place so don't forget your camera and all the great memories. PS - I was driven to Lllanberis the last day so I could hike Snowdon and was given a little thank-you for hiking the coastal path. Thanks to Gillian and Eurwyn for making my holiday so enjoyable.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

myself and a couple of friends have been gradually walking the Anglesey Coastal path, a weekend every year and hopefully with the invaluable support of Gillian an Eurwyn we will keep coming back until we have completed our tour of Anglesey,They always find us excellent accommodation and provide lots of information about the area. The walking itinerary is well organised with an efficient pickup and transfer service.
They are always a very friendly and helpful couple.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

We looked at different ways to visit and walk on Anglesey. Gillian and Eurwyn put together an excellent itinerary for us. We gave them the length we wanted to walk and the kind of sights that we were interested in. The result was a wonderful and varied 4 days of walking and sightseeing. Eurwyn filled us in on local history and reviewed the day's walk as he took us to our start point for the day. The directions were excellent and easy to follow. We highly recommend Anglesey Walking Holidays to anyone who wishes a well-planned walking holiday on Anglesey.
Ada Rippberger & Babs Baker

Review collected in partnership with this attraction