“loved the food”
Review of The Menai Tandoori - CLOSED

The Menai Tandoori
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: The Menai Tandoori has a very spacious restaurant, and their talented staff/chef’s provide the most delicious cuisine. The establishment also provides a Take-Away service which consists of a 10% Discount. Every Sunday The Menai Tandoori hosts a Sunday Buffet, which proves to be a popular occasion for the locals.
Reviewed June 18, 2012

I absolutely loved the food here! I really like hot spicy food but also like rich creamy flavours. I asked the waiter if I could have one of the creamier dishes (I cant remember what its called but it had cream, coconut and almond in it) but have it really hot. This was no problem to the chef and it was absolutely delicious! I had it with a peshwari naan.....I would definately come back again. Service and price was also pretty good!

Reviewed June 13, 2012

We had booked our table of 4 for 7pm, our starters arrived at 8.40pm and it was luke warm. The main meals came 30 minutes later and once more were luke warm. Will not be going back there again......

Reviewed May 6, 2012

There is plenty of choice and the meals are well prepatec and nicely presented. We were a party of four and we all enjoyed our meal, the Lamb Saqi was particularly tasty and I would certainly eat there again.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

This is a restaurant that we eat in at least once a month. Always go on a Saturday night and the place is buzzing. The food is excellent and they ensure that your dishes are as mild or as spicy as you wish. The staff are always very friendly and it is good value. Have never been disappointed!

Reviewed March 2, 2012

This is hands down the best Indian on Anglesey!!! I loved it and come here often :)