“Brilliant”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Bangor, United Kingdom
“Brilliant”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Had a brilliant meal in the restaurant, great food, nice atmosphere, fantastic polite attentive staff, we will be coming back soon

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank A F

Bangor, United Kingdom
“Nice Indian.”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Went here for a meal recently. Went on a Monday evening so was pretty quiet.
Know other people that love this place and have take outs frequently so we decided to check it out.
Staff were attentive and friendly (pulled your chair out for you, laid napkin on lap etc). Left some nibbles on our table whilst we waited for food.
Food came out really quickly. Portions weren't very large but it was very tasty. Was really full afterwards so decided not to get deserts, but it just seemed to be mostly ice creams - I'm not really keen on ice cream.
Would go back again for a special occasion.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank daisychainmarie
Lloydminster, Canada
“AMAZING Indian food!”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

I was visiting the UK, having moved to Canada seven years ago. I brought my Canadian partner along with me, who had never experienced British "Indian" foods. We went to the Taste of India by the Menai Bridge with another couple. We ordered pilau rice, a vegetable fried rice, a chicken tikka naan, a peshwari naan, and a chicken tikka naan, which we all shared. I ordered a chicken tikka mosala, my partner ordered a lamb tikka mosala, and I can't remember what the other couple ordered for their mains. But we all agreed that the quality of the food was very, very good. Outstanding infact. It was the best curry I've ever had (and I am a STAUNCH supporter of an Indian restaurant close to my home town in the UK), and my partner really enjoyed it, despite being dubious at first. The service was very attentive; two waiters were serving us and both were very attentive, pleasant and courteous. We found the service very quick, and despite the large amount of food we ordered, the total bill was not too much - it seemed very affordable. Great and easy parking nearby too - a parking lot that was not overly expensive. The decor was clean, and the lighting was bright - the restaurant was not the usual "dingy" that a lot of Indian restaurants I've visited have been. All four of us thoroughly enjoyed this restaurant, and we will definitely be going back, next time we are in the area.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank christrox
Menai Bridge, United Kingdom
“bad service”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

local to the restaurant and experienced bad customer service waiting to long for a takeaway. when we got the takeaway bits and pieces missing, wont be going back untill i get an apology or it changes owner, They need to look after the local people, come on guys sort it out.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank 878douglas
Aldershot, England, United Kingdom
“My favorite Indian now... shame about the Distance from home :(”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Faultless on all aspects.
The smell of food being cooked wafting out as we walked past was gorgeous and we were Not disappointed!

Quality of food was fabulous, had the best Aloo Gobi I have ever eaten.
Service was attentive, comfortable surroundings. Excellent value for money.

• Visited March 2013