“Wonderful home from home with very attentive...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
RAV_11
Stockport, United Kingdom
“Wonderful home from home with very attentive owners”
Reviewed May 31, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

The house is very centrally located in Anglesey . Only 2 minutes drive from Llangefni,the house is on a B road so no single lane roads to navigate. It felt like a real home from home and we really wanted for nothing whilst we were there. The games room a real boon for anyone staying with table tennis /darts.There is a very large television with comfy settees to lounge on.
The garden is private and well tended and you can sit outside in the evening.
We were very well looked after by Gareth and Elena with lots of suggestions of where to go on the island. The milk and cake was a real treat for when we arrived. We will definitely be back.

Camille R
“Wonderful welsh charm!”
Reviewed January 22, 2016 for a stay in January 2016

My boyfriend and future parents in-law decided to take me away to a surprise location while my visit in the UK. Being from Australia my boyfriend new how much I love the traditional English countryside and old world charm of homes. Arriving here for a 3 night stay was in one word totally overwhelming to me! In all the perfect ways! The house is so beautiful and built with country charm and warm details. There is a combustion stove to cook on, a farmers sink as we say in Australia, rich coloured wooden stairs that lead to gorgeous bedrooms, a formal searing room, a family room with a wood fire and wooden beams overhead. I can't explain the feeling of living in this house for 4 days. The best way to describe it would be to recommend staying there! I made my boyfriend promise to take me back one day soon I look forward to the day very much! I must also add that the owner whose name escapes me now was so friendly in helping us with directions to places. Please do not visit Wales without staying here!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The feeling of being home away from home!
Liked least: Not having wifi to contact my family back in Australia
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway Older travelers
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Management Response
Jan 24, 2016
Thank you ever so much for sharing this thoroughly wonderful review with us, we couldn't be happier that you enjoyed your traditional English break at Cae Glas! What a lovely surprise your boyfriend arranged for you, to really get to experience country life for a few days - we are so pleased you liked the look and feel of the place! We certainly hope that you get to come back and stay again, we'd love to have you!
Reviewed August 14, 2014 for a stay in August 2014

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Stourbridge
Reviewed August 27, 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing